• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde [EU] <DAWN> looking for members

Vahn

Authorized
4mPH2Hr.jpg

(GUILD MERGED)

Who are we?

Hi all! We, the managing team of <DAWN>, are a small team of dedicated and well-experienced players. We have a broad history of raidleading and guild managing. We now want to create a highly-esteemed guild on the fine server that the Twinstar Project is providing for us. (Kronos)

Raiding experience of the managing team
Retail​
Vanilla: All upto Naxx (9/14 for GM) (on semi-hardcore schedule - 3-4 raid days)
TBC: All upto/incl. BT (on semi-hardcore schedule - 3 raid days)
WotLK: All upto/incl. ICC25 HC (on casual schedule - 2 raid days)
Cata: All upto DS25 Spine HC (on casual schedule - 2 raid days)

Private
TBC: All upto/incl. BT (Archangel) (On semi-hardcore schedule - 3 raid days)
WotLK: Ulduar 25HM (Dalaran-WoW - couple of months ago) (On semi-hardcore schedule - 3 raid days)​

Who are you? (what are we looking for?)

• Highly motivated and dedicated; willing to tag along for quite some ride
  • Experienced with WoW; game- and class mechanics
  • Previous raiding experience; not neccessarily vanilla
  • Teamplayer; able to function in team, teamspeak, ...
  • Communicative; English
  • Well-behaved; respectful, no drama, ...

Our expectations

We expect our guild to be a highly-esteemed guild on the server. Being a valuable addition to the community and our faction. (For the Horde!) We have a strong focus on PvE and will aim for the best result for our amount of raid days. We expect our guildies to be an elite force, true masters of their class in both PvE and PvP. And last but equally if not more important, we expect our players to have fun. Games are played to have fun and thus do we expect every player to feel good in the environment we set up for them. (Though this should never be in conflict with another player's fun)​

Guild facts and rules in a nutshell

• 2-3 Raid days: Tuesday (might not be used in first tiers of raiding), Thursday and Sunday (19:00 - 23:00)
  • Finetuned DKP system for 40 man raids
  • Rolling system for 20 man raids: ZG enchants and books will be distributed with lootcouncil though
  • Transparant approach: Every decision we make will be fully explained and in the best interests of the guild and it's players, if this seems to be different we will make the needed changes to restore balance
  • Fairness: We do not accept injustice by any means and will make sure that every member will be treated equally
  • Guild language: English

What do we offer?

• Stable guild with a well-experienced management
  • Competitive-casual raiding: high class raiding in a tight raid schedule
  • Friendly, helpful environment
  • Forum and teamspeak for all required communication
  • A home for WoW-veterans who can no longer raid 5+ days but still want top notch guild quality (in all aspects)
  • PvP-premades: will definitely be a part of our guild as a side-dish

---->>> Does this sound appealing to you? Leave an application on http://dawn-kronos.shivtr.com/ !

We will respond to your application within 3 days.

Currently looking for
  • NOTHING

(http://dawn-kronos.shivtr.com/pages/rules -> More detailed information regarding classes/specs we need + more frequent updates)

---->>> Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me through PM or just reply on this thread and I will get back to you asap.

We hope to hear from you soon. (In the form of an application:biggrin:)

<DAWN>'s managing team

Last edited:
Still looking for mature, experienced players to fill the roster and start leveling with us today.

We created <DAWN> yesterday night! Recruitment is still open, submit your application now and join the fun!

Also accepting socials! (will have to apply in order to raid with us)

PvP'ers also welcome!

Looking for Ranged DPS (warlocks/mages/hunters/1spriest) / Healers (rdruid/hpriest) / Few melee DPS (fwarrior/crogue) !

Submit an application and receive your answer the day after (or the same day depending time of creation)

You can always whisper Takashi, Plagued or Hexifre in-game for more information !

We're also accepting socials that are not certain about their future yet. Be it PvP or PvE, you're always welcome to level with us and see if the guild environment fits you ;-)

Like Nixomatic mentioned, we are open for most classes/roles, some more than others but still an overall good application will made it through. We use applications because we wanna get a good overview of our guild roster. I know not everybody likes applications, it has his upsides and downsides but overall we think it's better. Just a matter of preference ! ;)

-Takashi

All of our applications have been handled. We send mails out with the response and also provide comments in the application itself. + the state of the application is mentioned.

And on top of that, our applications are open to the public so you should have no issue with finding your open application.

-> Maybe something went wrong because I can't find any application under your name. :(

Whisper me, Hexifre or Plagued in-game so we can resolve this issue ;-)

Grtz
Takashi

As a bonus, you get to play with the wonderfully awesomely humble Hurmelhej, best warrior EU! Sign up today!
Edit: the guild is nice too

Last edited:
Is this guild still around? Was thinking about applying.

Hi there Trest, it's not I'm afraid.

The launch of the server came at a very difficult time for my personal agenda. And the show up on recruits wasn't as good as I had hoped (otherwise the guild could run without me for some time) So it came to the decision to pull the plug out and have our members merge with another guild. <Ascendancy> it was, though I'm not sure how they are doing right now.

Just logged in today to check up on the server :)

I will probably start playing again after this busy period has passed :) I hope you find what you're searching for!

Hi there Trest, it's not I'm afraid.

The launch of the server came at a very difficult time for my personal agenda. And the show up on recruits wasn't as good as I had hoped (otherwise the guild could run without me for some time) So it came to the decision to pull the plug out and have our members merge with another guild. <Ascendancy> it was, though I'm not sure how they are doing right now.

Just logged in today to check up on the server :)

I will probably start playing again after this busy period has passed :) I hope you find what you're searching for!

Hi Vahn! Too bad, your guilds description sounded great tbh. Anyhow, thanks for the explanation and your kind words! Hope you will sort out the rl stuff swift and decisively :)

kr
trest

Top Bottom