• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Experience Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Everything you need to know about the limited time up to 7x experience event.

Q: What time will the event start?
A: The option to change experience rate will be live at 7:00PM Server Time on Friday, February 19th (GMT+1), and will end on March 28th

Q: How do I enable the additional experience?

A: When you log into the game, you can do the following command: .experience X (X being any number between 1-7)

Q: I’m coming from a different Vanilla project, what do I need to know?
A: Other similar Vanilla projects have edited the client file on their client in order to prevent players from playing on different servers. To fix this, please go to this thread and follow the steps http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/104270-For-All-players-coming-from-other-servers

Q: What about twinks?

A: You can turn off the experience gain, just like you can right now .experience off.

Q: Does the bonus experience also apply to quest/dungeon mobs etc..?
A: This is a blanket XP increase, so any way/shape/form you earn experience.

Q: I’m a hunter, is there anything I specifically need to know about how this experience boost effects me?
A: You and your pet will receive the same level of experience throughout the leveling process. However, once your hunter reaches 60, your experience rate will drop back to 1x automatically and your pet will only continue to gain experience at a 1x rate.

Does it work with whole numbers only? Or would ".experience 6.5" work? Asking for no other reason than curiosity.

Does it work with whole numbers only? Or would ".experience 6.5" work? Asking for no other reason than curiosity.

I'm guessing it'd only work for whole numbers, really excited to see how many people this event brings in!

Quick question: What happens if you have decided to level at x1 and you find yourself in a group with somebody who has selected x7 leveling? What kind of xp gain can I expect?

Xp gain should be character bound. So, you kill a mob that gives 100xp. You are 2 in party, you have 1x rates, he have 7x rates, then he will recieve 50*7 xp and you will recieve 50*1 xp.

Quick question: What happens if you have decided to level at x1 and you find yourself in a group with somebody who has selected x7 leveling? What kind of xp gain can I expect?

You get your rate, they get theirs :)

Xp gain should be character bound. So, you kill a mob that gives 100xp. You are 2 in party, you have 1x rates, he have 7x rates, then he will recieve 50*7 xp and you will recieve 50*1 xp.

While I agree that this is what should happen, I have found that this is not what has happened on other servers that have tried this. On these servers you ended up gaining a higher xp rate than you selected. It would be nice if we got some clarification from one of the devs involved.

I just wish the event was shorter. SHouldn't poison the server for a month with this crap.

There's nothing crap about boosting the population and increasing the survivability of the server.[h=3][/h]

Wheeeeee can't wait to be 60!... with 8 slot bags, no training, gear nor a mount! Haha.

I think instead of racing to 60, you could alter the exp rates to your levels or maybe stop for a while and do your professions to get some gold

Wheeeeee can't wait to be 60!... with 8 slot bags, no training, gear nor a mount! Haha.

Yup you are forced to level at 7x and never stop. You can't grind mobs at a lower rate for money/cloth or do professions for a period of time when it's necessary.

Yup you are forced to level at 7x and never stop. You can't grind mobs at a lower rate for money/cloth or do professions for a period of time when it's necessary.

I'm mostly kidding. Of course I'm going to do some farming for G along the way.
I just think the idea of oodles of new 60s running around in grays with rank 1 spells is funny.

You should add it on the front page of the website for easy access. Alot of new players is asking about the event in world chat.

I'm hoping you guys will add information about the experience boost in the server message you receive as you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom