• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Experience Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need more events like this, especially for people who work long hours (8-10 hours) and it would help to jump into endgame asap

Oh man. One of the beauties of vanilla is the slow leveling. Please, no exp events :-/
Younger folks don't enjoy leveling ! I can't really understand

Is there ever talk of them doing this again or probably not? I do work a lot so I'm sitting pretty at level 24 haha, it's fine because I'm extremely casual but I wouldn't mind getting into higher level pvp.

would be nice when we get a exp buff when the servers back online... only 1-2 days.. get holiday only for kronos 2 and now this :(

I`m agree with some exp events, it`s not funny but is a must, i work alot and i don`t have 24/24 for wow, i want to experience max lvl raiding and pvp......i had 3 days rest from work and server is dead....

Please dont give more exp bonuses, dont listen to the people that want it, not the people that really want vanilla anyways, if u dont have time to play the game, why play it lol..

I don't agree to a exp buff event, sorry. I have sympathy for you guys, but it's still not right. I guess we need some kind of poll, if it's up to the community :)

coz we love it and want to play it i don`t mind if they boost or not xp, but for some of us would be nice....we continue playing anyway, don`t worry :p

I disagree with experience events.

Experience events defeat the point of Vanilla. If you want to play on a funserver where you can get to max level in 5 hours, play with Pokem0n, and roll a Kung Fu Panda then go play retail:

[video=youtube;XdAgCrH76oo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdAgCrH76oo[/video]

In any case, if you want experience boosts go seek life elsewhere.

Another exp event is not necessary.
If you don't have time to level up your character, you consequently don't have time to raid as well. Raiding does not mean to just login for 3 hours and kill something but you also should prepare yourself with buffs, enchants and whatnot...

Why people feel the need they need exp events after some days of server down?? It's not like other people could play and got ahead. It's not like it's a race at all lol. Exp events will just break lower levelling areas and low level economy, which was pretty healthy for the past three weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom