• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Experienced vanilla player LF semi serious Guild. Progress isnt everything.

Xyko

Hi!

Im a swedish dude, that has played with pretty HC guilds on private servers recently.
The problem is that the atmosphere has been boring, and the progress isnt whats most important to me.

I want to accomlish things with fun ppl that takes the game seriously, but making friends and having fun is more importent.

So my aim is to find an ally guild that wants progress, but doesnt care that much about first kills ect.

THe most fun I had was in a pretty noob guild in vanilla, and we didnt progress that fast (a bit to slow for me thoug). But we had so much fun. I dont mind joining a guild with ppl that hasnt raided alot.

The "noob" guild I was in had really good players, but many none experienced ppl aswell. It was a good mix.

If any guild is Interested in a semi serious dude, and are looking for a dps warrior that seem to suit their goals, let me know. IG name Xyko (alliance side).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post:O)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I looked at your forum, and everything sounds great. The old man will definatly visit your website soon, and probably throw in an application. I got alot happening irl atm, so I wont play much (or anything until release). But after release I will lvl fast.

feel free to check out onyxia gives epic head, its on the guild-forum section. a good atmosphere is ofcourse a good priority to have around!

Are you currently in a guild? If so, which one?:
no

Detailed character information::
Frostmage 60. 38 warrior

Do you have any previous raiding experience? If so, what?:
MC/Ony/Bwl experienced in vanilla. Played offtank and dps warrior. I have also played a rogue in wotlk, doing icc but mostly been in arena.

Please tell us about yourself::
33 years old. Swedish. Friendly, and mature. Always contributing to raiding progress. I see my self as semi serious, when it comes to raiding. I want progress and wanna be there when it happens. I wanna be there from the getgo. But having fun is more importent then instant progress.

Why do you want to join Ingenium?:
Tip from a guy ig. You seem to be raiding when it suits me, and havent started mc yet. I wanna do it all over, so dont wanna join a guild that already cleared mc/bwl. I kknow ur guld just started uo, but I wanna b there from the start. Killing Ragnsos and the bosses before that. I feel I can contribute all to this guild. And helping making to grow.

Thank taking ur time to read my kinda short app. Hope to see u IG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom