• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Eye for an Eye.

dirtnasti

So im just wondering how this talent works "30% damage from spell criticals are returned to the caster". Today i was playing a wsg and looked at the combat log and seen a ret paladin returned 900 damage to a mages frostbolt meaning that frostbolt would of had to hit over 3k for that to be possible. Is there some kind of AP/SP scaling on this or can the spell itself critt?

Eye for an Eye does benefit from spelldamage that I am sure of. I dunno how much it should be though. Some say its 100% but I could not find any proof for that.

Eye for an Eye does benefit from spelldamage that I am sure of. I dunno how much it should be though. Some say its 100% but I could not find any proof for that.

Actually it has been proved that it does not scale with spell bonus here:
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=7174

Things about Eye for an Eye to take into account:
- It does not scale with spell bonus damage.
- It does Holy damage, so efects that increase holy damage by % should increase its damage (such as Sanctity Aura and Vengeance).
- It will never in any case exceed the 50% of your total health.

So i guess a 900 spell reflect is possible if he had venance+sanc up and the frostbolt was over 2k. Thats a pretty crazy talent tbh.

Top Bottom