• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Faceroll shaman dmg wsg montage xd

Stormling

Hello everyone, long time. I thought I would keep up the tradition of posting all my vids on the kronos forums. Just a little damage montage with my edgy music taste, don't take it too seriously xd. Maybe someone finds it interesting :cool: Really excited for the new server, twinstar has provided me and others with alot of entertainment over the years and I guess this time is gonna be no different, thanks twinstar. Cya on the battlefield ;) PS love the new forum design!

Hello everyone, long time. I thought I would keep up the tradition of posting all my vids on the kronos forums. Just a little damage montage with my edgy music taste, don't take it too seriously xd. Maybe someone finds it interesting :cool: Really excited for the new server, twinstar has provided me and others with alot of entertainment over the years and I guess this time is gonna be no different, thanks twinstar. Cya on the battlefield ;) PS love the new forum design!
xd what server is that? windfury weapon attack in dog form at 0:28 xd

PS love the new forum design!

giphy.gif

inspires me to make a shaman just for these crits lmao. nice song too i was obsessed with bmth couple years ago

At least its not something as pointless as a paladin recording and its boring with immortality or pre-stacked reckoning, the recording is nice but what peaks my curiosity is the addons in use such as the smooth stun display on the avatar and does that addon show accurate along with diminishing or is it just an estimate/flat ?

Top Bottom