• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Faction

Question four is not great because the options are not mutually exclusive. Like, what is a PVP healer going to pick? And the supportive class Thing is pretty iffy as well. I dont see Spriest as 'supporting' at all. They are a dps class. I would suggest to make it 2 questions. Primary Focus -> PVE vs PVP , -> preferred role

isn't that kinda well known already ?
Paladins have always been recognized as the easy mode class & humans gain mace & sword 1h/2h skills not just one along with stealth detect & reputation.

A paladin can keep their buff active permanently without ever touching it and for no extra cost while shamans have to constantly re-cast totems where the group moves to, blessings can also be cast on those outside of group which gives a massive benefit. Yes shamans have Windfury and it is indeed very strong no denial there however the shaman is required to be within the group & make certain it is within 20-30 yards at all times and there is no range check so in terms of easy/hard i still say paladins have it quite easy and the kings & power blessings make up for most of the difference. Paladins also benefit casters with their stat & mp5 buffs while a shaman can only grant mp5 to his own group at the loss of fire restitance, this makes paladins more balanced in overall support while shamans lean heavily on melee.

In the end 1 word is enough to justify horde vs alliance.... "Bubble".... alliance live within a safe bubble, alliance are even well off in AV due to favorable placement and paladins can safety bubble in raids to avoid what would have killed most, they can even bubble to avoid negative effects of engineering tools like the death ray or bombs... or blessing of protection to be cast on fools who take aggro by mistake removing them from physical aggro list temporarily... or lay on hands a spell that can be used while you are empty yet can heal a tank 100% and with talent gain a massive armor buff that exceeds other healing class's armor buff and then the aura of armor + resistance reducing dmg further and combined with bless sanct...

yes yes i know shamans have the upper hand when it comes to maintained melee burst but do not forget about reckoning which can be prepared a bit earlier than a fight... shamans is like a fearless samurai fighting with leather/cloth armor while paladins is like an eorupean king in his full set of plate armor on a strong steed ready to pull back fast at any moment... thats the best comparison i guess...

also you can lookup the fact regarding paladins being recognized as "easy-mode" anywhere ;) it is rather common knowledge actually.
note: oh and lets not forget the most common thing for paladins to do :D.... Bubble + HS.... that is basically their signature move and cannot be prevented.

WELL SAID BROTHER!

You guys act like there are any decent paladins that pvp actively why there are quite a few shamans in every private server that can drop wf and purge.

People make alliance to be better faction in pvp, but that is mainly because of paladins. Too bad there have been 0 paladin warrior combos here that have consistently qued here to make a difference. And that will still be the case I bet on k3.

Top Bottom