• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Fall damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

forerun

Authorized
Hi idk where to put it but I die when I come down from the carpet in the inn to the floor. What is that? Fall damage from 1 pixel height? Not talking about falling from light masters or falling in instances. What is that curse or something?

I think you should be more specific, by saying exactly where, how, what's your character, and adding screenshots and/or video. And, ofc, reporting this at the Bugtracker and NOT HERE.

Yeah, the fall damage is broken. You'll randomly take 4-5 hits of large fall damage just from moving a few meters down a slight incline. It finally just killed me. It's happened to me all over the place.

Yeah, I can confirm this. Sometimes you just randomly take fall damage on flat ground and die. One good spot where you will die guaranteed is Zoram'Gar Outpost in Ashenvale when you land from flight you will die. There is a pile skeletons in there from all the dead players. It's a recent issue after last patch.

Similar problem always occurred on other TS servers too, it always had to do with dismounting and falling in an angle (retaining some forward momentum from the mount), don't worry though, it's working on said servers, so it should be fixed pretty soon on Kronos too :smile:.

Yeah, the fall damage is broken. You'll randomly take 4-5 hits of large fall damage just from moving a few meters down a slight incline. It finally just killed me. It's happened to me all over the place.

Same here, in TB a little fall, 4-5 hits and dead :/

I had this happen to me in stonetalon as I was heading down from Stonetalon peak. Have my numlock on, looking at my phone, all of a sudden I see my character dead saying I suffered max fall dmg on my character after clipping the edge of the mountain.

Sorry I have no screenshot of it.

Confirming that. I was just flying from Duskwood to Menethil Harbor. I fell a bit when griffon was landing (you know it, its like 1 pixel height) and i was instantly killed.

You fall and lose 1078 health.

Confirming that. I was just flying from Duskwood to Menethil Harbor. I fell a bit when griffon was landing (you know it, its like 1 pixel height) and i was instantly killed.

We should all get into the habit of using the Bugtracker to report, confirm and discuss bugs.
There is no point in putting this information on the forums, as Chero and the team are actually using a diffrent tool to track bugs and communicate with the playerbase ( Twinhead Bugtracker/IRC).

It is frustrating to read that people are having ingame problems, but are barking up the wrong tree in order to get them fixed.
For quicker fixes and less forum spam use the tools provided to us and lets all help out make this server even better. :innocent:

Ps. You can vote on which Bugs should take priority on the bugtracker aswell..so if this bug pisses you off, then go go voters!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom