• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Farming gold - information gathering

Chainsaw

Authorized
Hey there,

the title says it all. Post your way of farming gold here :)
How much gold do you make per hour? Dm east brings about 40-60g/h. Any better farming spots?

You cannot beat dm east - effort wise. I guess only placing 10 herbers at all black lotus spots would beat it, but yeah gl with that...

Question for other DM:E farming mages: How do you reset the instance? On Nost I would:

/script ResetInstances();
/camp

Log back in, and get ported to the entrance portal. But on Kronos that doesn't work, I just log back in where I logged out.

die and run from spirit healer, reset instance while in ghost form

That's what I've been doing, but it takes quite a bit of extra time, plus it clears consumables. I'm currently 54 so having a cheap food/scroll/potion buff helps me pull the bigger packs downstairs without dieing if my nova resists.

Seriously, you have to die to get out of the instance? Gotta be a macro to solve it, like on Nost.

Seriously, you have to die to get out of the instance? Gotta be a macro to solve it, like on Nost.

Macro doesn't work here :( I've also tried having an alt lead a party and kick me while I'm offline, but that just ports me to HS location. Which is still useful, I guess.

HOWEVER: I once managed to get myself ported to the start of the instance. I don't remember exactly how I did it, but it is possible. I'm still trying to repeat the feat. Will report back if I find a consistent method.

If you want to reset the instance without dying do this:

1. Have a second account with a level 1 character and invite your mage to group. Be careful, do not invite the lv 1 character, the lv 1 invites you.

2. Accept the invitation and log off.

3. Log in again. You find yourself inside the Dire Maul North, next to the exit (like Nostalrius). Also, the Dire Maul East has been reset.

4. You can leave the party if you want and you will have 1 min to exit Dire Maul North. But if you leave the party it will count as 2 instances from what I saw. This means you can run Dire Maul only 3 times per hour and not 5. If you don't leave the party you have to die when you finish the Dire Maul and repeat the invitation from the lv 1 character at the next run. This way you save 1 or 2 deaths for the reset.

Last edited:
Top Bottom