• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Favorite Demon:

Cr0wL0ck

Which warlock demon is your favorite.
And what role-playing sentence do think suits it the best during summoning ?

I like Felhunter. He's quite badazz in PvP.

Hmmm RP, let's see...

"Everyone come pet my felhunter, he loves it when you stroke his tentacles."

lol I'm not very good at RP :tongue:

For me it is too hard picking a favorite among Voidwalker, Felhunter & Infernal, so i decided to fuse them :wink:

FelWalker.jpg

Arise from the depts of hell, my minion FelWalker!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
So you basically created this thread to post you Felwalker. Seems legit :)
Give it succubus legs and I approve.

@Lharts

not really, i made the Felwalker picture this morning, i aint that much of an artist so i took a fel flame and mixed it with fel hunter since the fel flame minion is a voidwalker with different skin so it reminds of flames :wink:

the intention of the thread is to see what demon people like :laugh:

The imp obviously!! :D No joke aside, honestly i think every pet serves a different purpose.

Raiding = Imp
Leveling = Voidwalker
PvP Felhunter/Succubus

Succubus is shadow damage, Imp is fire in PVE.

and you can use any pet you feel best with for pvp

He means for 30/0/21 raiding.
Not every lock in the game can just focus on his own profit and sacrifice a succubus.

He means for 30/0/21 raiding.
Not every lock in the game can just focus on his own profit and sacrifice a succubus.
correct, it isn't easy but it is for the best of the raid.

either your casting team rolls full fire and warlocks use fire destruction + imp demonology, or they roll full shadow and add a spriest.

the full shadow setup is rather rare since adds slightly more threat but on the other hand it deals more damage then fire.

My favorite pet is Succubus and my favorite RP sentence when I summon him is : "Let's do some SM !" (Of course not the dungeon).

*You can hear some whiplashes in the background*

Leveling = Voidwalker

Is it weird that after around lvl 30 I only level with succubus? Void was never able to hold aggro, I was always tanking, so might aswell use succubus for more damage and better pvp capabilities
But I do respec to destro after 30 before going contested areas like STV. I kill the mobs a lot faster and world pvp with succubus means free honor at that level

Doomguard!:cool2: But I'm curious if it's working here that after completing ritual some player would die.

Is it weird that after around lvl 30 I only level with succubus? Void was never able to hold aggro, I was always tanking, so might aswell use succubus for more damage and better pvp capabilities
But I do respec to destro after 30 before going contested areas like STV. I kill the mobs a lot faster and world pvp with succubus means free honor at that level
nope, the voidwalker is just a safe choice, since it can tank and bubble you but if you go destruction then i would suggest going shadow demo-destruction and eventually get The Black Book :wink:. i still think you should use void for solo leveling but it is your own choice :smile:

Doomguard!:cool2: But I'm curious if it's working here that after completing ritual some player would die.

For such question you should check Twinhead in the future. I will be so kind this time and tell you that it is currently working as intended :)

Voidwalker isn'T a good choice if you really aim on taking down enemies fast. It mostly only holds aggro if you hold back dps.
I suggest running with an imp and drain his mana for your needs with Dark Packt. Once your imp is oom, just let it die and resummon it with full mana.
This way you almost never have to eat or drink and most hit the dirt really fast.

If you need to take down a stong mob with adds then Voidwalker is a really nice choice for everything else take another pet.

I've used my Voidwalker almost exclusively through the years. While its aggro generation abilities aren't stellar, it can hold aggro if you don't go all out like you would on a quad-sundered boss. Using of Curse of Weakness can make the job of keeping it alive vs harder-hitting enemies that much easier.

With my Voidwalker I've successfully sidestepped many instances of requiring a group to do a quest.

However I quickly learned that while Sacrifice is nice for preventing cast interruption, it is NOT suited for PvP. I generally preferred to use my Fel Hunter in this instance but Seduction was a great way to CC players in addition to the Infernal panic button. I've also made use of Seduction in dungeons to have potentially 3 CCs going on at once (Fear, Banish, Seduction) which can make everyone's jobs way easier.

I wanna legit try tanking with Ironweave/Soul Link some day for laughs. Once during an emergency I remember tanking Warbringer O'mrogg successfully along with finishing off Venoxis in Cata ZG after my party died but I doubt anyone that isn't a party of friends would let me try!

However I quickly learned that while Sacrifice is nice for preventing cast interruption, it is NOT suited for PvP. I

Voidwalker indeed is not for PvP, but Fel Domination + Master Summoner; Voidwalker; Sacrifice if casted fast enough and at the right time can be an absolute life saver.
Especially if youre not SL spec but Destro-Demo

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note:

"This was not in my contract!!!!"
"Can't we all just get along?!"

F'cking love my Imp :)

nope, the voidwalker is just a safe choice, since it can tank and bubble you but if you go destruction then i would suggest going shadow demo-destruction and eventually get The Black Book :wink:. i still think you should use void for solo leveling but it is your own choice :smile:

Wow the Black Book.

Whats the cooldown on usage?

Is that tooltip still correct for patch 1.12 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't sacrifice as SM/Ruin. You mean DS/Ruin?

I've always wondered what would be the difference in survivability between a SM/DS draintank and an SL draintank.... (appart from lacking all the goodies of the felhunter).

Top Bottom