• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Fear breaks too easily?

untitle.JPG

I see you were able to answer your own question, however you didn't provide any conclusive observations, calculations or anything like that. Therefore your statement is merely an assumption.

Fear breaks super easily from direct damage spells like shadowbolt. From dots not though.
It surely breaks more easily then retail the problem just is how you proof this.

Taking PvP videos as reference? Not a good idea cause generally there are only scenes in it where you win. Which may have been cause by lucky fear rng.

Its hard to pin down what the problem is to be honest. If there really is a threshold (according to the report) then this should get revised.

I think it breaks too easy. Try soloing an elite by fear spamming and you'll find that it will often break <1 second after you cast it just to dots. I don't remember that being the case.. on the other hand, do we really need to buff fear? It was nerfed a bazillion times for a reason.

Actually I have solod plenty of elites and when my vw eventually dies I just fear, apply dots and kite. The dots don't break it after 1 tick of damage as people are claiming. Seems pretty normal to me.

Top Bottom