• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Feral Druid lvling pvp help

Draakmis

Greetings, back in vanilla retail I played a lock, and never pvped much.

Now I am lvling feral Druid, and I'm not as experienced, any tips for pvp? Mainly so I don't get ganked as much while questing.

I am lvl 32, so I have ravage, sprint, track humans now that helps but still any tips would be helpful!

Thank you

Keep your eyes open, be paranoid, be prepared. If u see a 60, either run, or use u'r bear stun and run. Run and go stealth and pray that they can't find u.
If u want to avoid PvP, don't stay near hordes/allies while questing. Are u female n811? Perhaps u can /hug u'r way out of highlvlers killing u (actually works kek).
Other than that, do u want actual feral druid guidance?

Lol I do like hugs...

But I'm looking for any general feral pvp tips. I am lvling minded so I will not go out of my way to attack the opposite faction but they do seem to be like angry ants! And will attack on sight. I want to be able to stand my ground!

I know to run away, restealth, try and open with ravage (since I don't have pounce yet) do I just work up Cp for rip and load then up with bleeds? Is FB used at all? Shapeshift? Tips for melee vs range. That sort of stuff.

Too complex to just simply say tricks/tactics, feral has so many tools. One of the best 1v1 classes especially early. Vs melee you always got roots and heals if needed. Cloth dies to your cat burst. High armor targets (mail, plate) and rogues you put bleeds on and can switch bear, they will cry. Your movespeed and shifting are huge. Mages cry. Put faerie fire on everything. Rogues cry

U see a warrior, standard combo would probably be something like -> open cat dot, don't stay in cat too long or u'll get 2 much dmg. Go bear, demo shout hit hit hit hit bear stun, root, heal to full, repeat.

U see a mage, cat dmg shapeshift dmg shapeshift bear -> charge when he tries do cast smthn like frosbolt,
rejuvination, cat dmg shapeshift repeat.

Priest... prolly shadow and u'll just die in 1 fear/silence combo if he has some brains, otherwise cat dmg bear charge when he casts dmg heal up somehow repeat.

Warlock same, try to charge fear.

Pally same as warri just dont root, heal and don't get stunned in cat form.

Hunter same as mage I suppose. If he casts sleep go human form rejuvinate or moonfire him. Bear charge to get close and cat dmg stuff.

Great thank you! I still need to work on macros for power shifting. And getting use to having to drop into caster before going into another forum (Urgh vanilla!) but this will help me out

Top Bottom