• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Feral Leveling Spec - Where to go from here?

Gossamer

Authorized
Hi everyone! My druid is currently level 39 with 0/30/0 spec. For leveling purposes, where would you go from here? My top two candidates are 14/32/5 and 0/30/21. I'm leaning towards 0/30/21 for the versatility. It gets most of the essential resto talents while still allowing me to tank most 5-mans. I know I'll be sacrificing a fair amount of damage to do this, but I'll always be ready for anything - tanking, healing, or PvP.

For those that go 0/30/21, which talents do you take in the middle of the tree? Essential talents are:
  • 5/5 Furor
  • 5/5 Improved Healing Touch
  • 1/1 Nature's Swiftness

What do you do with the last 10 points? My instinct is:
  • 3/3 Reflection - more mana regen for dungeon efficiency
  • 1/1 Insect Swarm - Is this good? The damage is negligible, but the added miss chance seems good for bosses
  • 1/5 Nature's Focus - Not really sure what to do with this point.
  • 3/3 Improved Rejuvenation - Our most mana-efficient heal gets even better
  • 2/5 Tranquil Spirit - Cost reduction is especially good for dungeons

I am going for 15/31/5 spec for lvling.
it is the best for solo questing and tanking. Since are allways in need for dungeons during lvling it is very easy to start a grp imo.
I will switch to a full healing spec at 60, onve i have farmed my epic mount.
I feel like investing into resto for lvling isn't that great because 95% of the time i am solo questing anyway.
If you want to do more dungeons then soloing, your spec sounds fine.

Insect swarm is more of a pvp skill imo but it never hurts to put it on bosses.
the other skills in resto tree dont mater that much besides, faster healing touch, rejuv and NS

I hope this helps.

Top Bottom