• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Final pet list

WhiskeyGuy

Authorized
Hi all. What should be the final list of pets (3 max, right?) and when should I get them so I don't have to level them up after the fact?

My current plan:

-boar till 40
-BrokenTooth (PvP) at 40
-level with BT to 60
-at 60, get highest level wolf (PvE) and highest level boar/bear (solo PvE)

On the topic of wolves: I've already asked this in another thread, but haven't received an answer yet. Is Furious Howl working on this server? When I tried it out (Rank 1) it didn't seem to add any damage to the shot that consumed it. Does this mean it's broken? Or is only Rank 1 broken? Or am I doing something wrong? If it actually is broken, you might wanna consider something else for PvE. Maybe a Cat to add to your DPS.

Other than that, I've heard turtles are really good for solo PvE. A boar or bear is more flexible, but if you want a specialized tank, a turtle is the way to go. Shell Shield makes it take 50% damage for 12 seconds, that's just insane.

Also, this link is very useful.

Last edited:
pet needs high loaylty in order to have training points lvls dont matter. And what I've tested furious howl is working fine with ranged attacks

pet needs high loaylty in order to have training points lvls dont matter. And what I've tested furious howl is working fine with ranged attacks

level does matter..........

currentPetLevel * (loyality-1) = total training points

True that but I ment it differently.. He thought that if you tame high lvl pet you wont get training points ever and thats why I said what I said.

Top Bottom