• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Final Stress Test and End of Beta

Im wondering about the same. At what time today will the beta end?

Beta Ended :(
I was all set to do the quest for https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=6727 in 1000 needles too to confirm a 29 could obtain them, just like old retail. They were amazing for the 29 BG back in the day.

Oh well. We're sad until the server release.

Edit - I get what Wiranri had to say about the quest down below, but I'm loathe to report anything on the bug tracker unless I am able to interact with it on the server myself, and encounter the specific error. I've been wrong on 2 reports, even if I found my mistake on my own with double checking. The devs are busy enough without having to deal with false issues.

Last edited:
I haven't checked this site for a while and I'm surprised to see how soon the server will be available to play on. Great job on all the work that has been put into it.

I think we won't know the balance of horde and alliance until the servers open. There has been a lot of hype about this server and if everyone starts going alliance, the pvp server will be unbalanced and favor the alliance instead. I would suggest waiting a few days after launch then see what the horde/alliance ratio is before jumping to conclusions. The stress servers might've been unbalanced during beta but that doesn't mean it will be the same when the servers open.

i wouldn't worry about horde population :)

there is lot of people, that would never ever roll ali

I'm rolling horde, and hope that the alliance outnumber us. At least a little bit. It's more fun to be the underdog.

I'm rolling horde, and hope that the alliance outnumber us. At least a little bit. It's more fun to be the underdog.

Its going to be the other way around. Around 60-65% horde on this server. Both stresstest and the forums indicate such. We will see. Those who are yet undecided, I really hope they go alliance to help us keep this even and healthy :)

Its going to be the other way around. Around 60-65% horde on this server. Both stresstest and the forums indicate such. We will see. Those who are yet undecided, I really hope they go alliance to help us keep this even and healthy :)

Yes! Everyone reading this please roll Alliance! I want there to be plenty of you to kil.... I mean to be friends with.

Top Bottom