• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Finesse> Alliance Guild

Lifesteal

New Alliance guild looking for serious players. Our main goal is to progress in raids at 60, as well as dominate battlegrounds with our premade groups.

We are looking for players whom share the same mindset and aim to be highly competitive both/either aspect.

Currently Recruiting all classes for leveling and premade Bg's/dungeon groups as soon as we get to 60. From there we will be recruiting to get into 40 mans as soon as possible. (our main goal is to be attuned, geared, and have a set/active roster by the time content is released).

We are an NA guild looking for exceptional players who can make raid times. Raid times are projected to be 10pm to 1am Eastern time zone Tuesday through Thursday.

Premade BG schedule is planned for the weekends but weekdays are also a high likelihood depending on what works best for our core BG group (for the most part we will be running as often as possible).

I have had lots of success leading guilds on live and other private servers to the top 5 list on which ever server i played on. (over 10 years of leadership experience).

The current goal is to get to 60 as fast as possible and build our roster/makeup from there. You can pst me in game, sent me in-game mail, or respond here for more information, or for an invite. Thank you, and happy hunting!

Last edited:
Edit: Pst Lifesteal in game, send in-game mail, or reply on forum for information/invite.

Last edited:
Still looking for exceptional players for our core raid. Raid times have been set, Tuesday and Wed. 10pm to 1am eastern time. Cleanup (if needed) sundays. Premade BG groups will be going as often as possible and 100% on the weekends.

Top Bottom