• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Fireborn Clan> NA

Gharok

Authorized
UPDATE: June. 18, 2016
Added: Leadership & Schedule Update

<Fireborn Clan>
"To rise, first you must burn."

<Fireborn Clan> is modeled after traditional orc clans of the past, in regards of name and ranking structure. Though it should be noted that we are not a RP guild. However, we do think that the lore of WarCraft is pretty rad. Hopefully by now some of you have noticed us around world chat or have even grouped with us in dungeons. We love Kronos and it is our top priority to be a positive influence in the Horde community and an axe in the spleen of the Alliance.

We are currently recruiting players of all levels and classes. Our members are supportive and generous when it comes to finishing quests, crafting, and general knowledge of the game. We have players that are steadily leveling, and have established a solid group of dedicated 60s that run dungeons throughout the week; gathering gear and clear challenging quests.

If you are a new 60 or still leveling, and want to experience every dungeon and raid from beginning to end instead of joining a preexisting power raid guild, then the <Fireborn Clan> wants you! Join our grassroots movement today!

Below is more general information that can also be found on our website. Thanks for reading, see you in game!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info
Server: Kronos (Vanilla WoW)
Faction: Horde
Language: English
Location: North America (Note: the international community is welcome as well)
Current Leadership: Gharok, Grishnako, Fereavus, Pajamamaster, Erendac, Feardancer
Guild Type: Casual Full-Progression/Heavy PvE/Light PvP
Guild Motto: "To rise, first you must burn."
Voice Chat: Mumble

Structure
We pride ourselves on being a dedicated/casual guild. While we all have busy lives, our goal is to schedule a couple nights out of the week to get together and run dungeons, quests, and pvp. If someone can't make it, it's not a big deal, just don't sign up for that night. Real life always comes first. With that being said, we are serious about progressing through the entire game (Ragefire Chasm - Naxxramas) together.

Progression
Guild raids are bi-weekly Tuesdays and Sundays. ZG runs are underway and we are expanding our core roster to move towards MC and Onyxia.

Guild Values
Every person has a different view of what "mature and friendly" means, so let's be honest about what is expected from our members so everyone can know from the get-go before they sign up.
Members are expected to practice politeness and when possible, selflessness. It's very important to value the guild as a whole before worrying about individual needs. A thriving guild is one where members gladly share their resources, time, and efforts with fellow members. With that in mind, if someone helps you with one of your goals, it is expected of you to ask if there is anything you can do in return. It is simple, if you are helped, find a way to help another to keep the cycle of good karma flowing. Freeloaders will not make it far here.
As far as manners go, it is expected for all of our members to maintain a certain level of class when in voice or guild chat. This is a guild of adult friends and family members. Though we are not a PG guild and swearing is permitted, it is important to come off as someone who is somewhat educated and not a scumbag. We are not concerned with petty drama. Our only concern is building a positive environment for all of our members to enjoy vanilla WoW.

Current Schedule
Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Schedule: Tuesdays 8pm and Sundays 7pm

How to Join
Enrollment for Peons (Trial Members) is open. Please, create a shivtr account to join the website, then contact any of our members via website or in game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESERVED FOR GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS

ZG is Underway!

Last edited:
Heya! My ingame name is Yerp, I am an undead mage and I would love to join your guild and begin progressing with you guys. I am 22 years old, I played vanilla back in 2005 but I was in 6th grade then and just barely made it to max level on my NE Hunter (of course lol) before TBC came out, but I raided a lot in TBC and quit after TotC was released in WotLK. I Consider myself to be a pretty skilled wow player and pick up things quite fast. So I may be new to vanilla 40man fights but I'll learn quickly.

I am a pretty fresh 60 (a 7xer) but I'm working hard at getting My bloodvine set among other things aswell as my Enchanting and Tailoring to max level. Currently: enchanting-210 and Tailoring-200. I also have an alt lock that I leveled when the server first launched to 60 but quit right after that when my house burned down in a huge wildfire in my area. I would be willing to raid with him if you need locks way more than mages. He has 300 alchemy/Herb so I'd be happy to make guildies their consumables anytime they need or enchant them etc.

I can attend your raid schedule just fine, it's actually one of the only raiding guild who's schedule works well for me, so it is pretty important to me that I am allowed to run with you guys. :p I am excited to experience progression as from what I've read you guys are just starting out. I am not opposed to 3+ hours of wipes while trying to learn a fight with the guild and progress.

Please whisper me ingame or reply here to let me know if you think I'd be a good addition to your guild.

Again, my mage's name is Yerp, and Easytouch is my Lock.

Thanks! :)

Update: New Officer added.

Looking to start MC in May, need some more raiders to join, specifically DPS at the moment, but will consider exceptional personalities in other departments.

Re: &lt;Fireborn Clan&gt; NA

Your raid times are perfect for me and I would love to join!

About me:
I am 28 years old, married, family, the whole nine yards. I love lifting at the gym, spending time with family and trying to cook new vegan recipes! I'm pretty laid back and love to laugh. That being said I guess you can say I'm on the older side so I do have other obligations but rest assured I am a friendly, mature, helpful and somewhat knowledgeable player.

WoW Career:
I've played WoW since release (off and on) but never did end game content in Vanilla. I am experienced with tanking mechanics (positioning, mitigation, etc.) from the end of TBC and main tanking new Naxx on through WotLK as a warrior when it was current. I have also tanked Cata and stopped raiding after that. On retail, I have accomplished 2200+ on RBG and 3v3. I keybind everything and am familiar with my class's abilities.

Currently:
I have a 26 Tauren Warrior I am currently leveling by the name of Shieldhorn (can't wait to tank!). Right now for professions I have Mining and Blacksmithing (both currently ~110), Cooking (~80) and First Aid (~160).

Any other questions please message me!
I can't wait to hear from you!:smile:

-Shieldhorn

Last edited:
Leadership Update*

Hey all! We're still kicking. One of the pillar North American communities on Kronos. Come check us out. Seeking out people with good attitudes but especially mages/locks/druids to balance our raid composition. PM/Mail me in-game or on our website to apply.

I have a group of 3.
Prot War (can also play as DPS)
DPS/OT War(can also play as prot)
Holy Priest (will play anything variation or shadow if wanted)

We are looking for a Tuesday Wednesday Raiding Guild.

None of us play Sundays, but we do play during the weekdays and would be able to farm consumables. Would this be somewhere we could join?

We are now fully clearing ZG/MC/Onyxia/AQ20. Looking to progress thru BWL and AQ40 and wanting to find a few more dedicated players. Please fill out an application at the website listed above. 40 Man Raid days are now Sunday and Wednesdays at 8pm cst

Top Bottom