• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage First mage post

Fihuvwix

Who else played mage in vanilla and fucking wrecked everyone in PvP? Rank 13, Stonemaul, Pyrex. Can't wait to mess people up in PvP again. What specs were you guys? I always preferred 31/20/0. I'd take down flag carriers with a healer alone in 3 hits.

Mages... So squishy... Water please... Portal pls...
there are many of them, but still they usually have the most quiet class forum, special kind of people.

Another Mage, damn I hate fighting you guys.
They're not so bad if you're prepared but are a problem indeed when you're not.

You can pick up specific items to help you along the way, depending on your class and level of gear availability. Free/Living Action Potions are immensely helpful if you're a melee class, for example. If you're filthy rich and have excellent reflexes, a Sheen of Zanza will ruin a PoM-Pyro Mage's day!

95% mages are frost anyway.. But the class in general is overloaded with mechanics, you have an answer to everything. Only a small percentage of your opponents are capable of answers, good locks and shp

I'll be leveling a Mage, and going for Frost with the intent of being extra selfish with my points spent. I never played one and dreaded fighting them in PvP if I wasn't on my Druid. It's a strong class, their talent trees have extremely little waste to them, great abilities, and in Vanilla having the Sheep spell in an instance run is really damn important.

Just debating between a Gnome with pigtails or a Forsaken with chains over her face. It's a tough choice.

Top Bottom