• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock First time Vanilla player have pet question

ryder004

Ok so like title of thread says I never played Vanilla. I just learned the ability to summon IMP. IDK if it's a bug or meant to be like this but all he does is follow me around. he does not attack anyone unless I click on his spell ability which he will only attack 1 time for every time I click it. I already set his thing to aggressive. Is it supposed to be like this?

Imps don't melee, they can only cast. Like posted above said, as long as the imps fireball ability is not set to autocast the imp won't do anything.

ok I fel like a noob but how do I set pet on auto attack. i right click on pet and the only 2 options it gives me is dismiss or cancel. I went to spell book to pet abilities and there was nothing about auto attack

Last edited:
You have to right clic on the pet's ability in his Spell Bar, or spell book. You will then see "flashing" around the icon, and it will means that the pet is going to use that ability automatically whenever ready. Also useful for the voidwalker taunt for example

Top Bottom