• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Fishing

chaos

I hope you won't over look fishing the other profession needed by cooks and alchemy

On most of the other servers fishing is all messed up... most of the open water fishing yeild no fish when you cast which limits some of the higher end food, Moonglade for example can't catch nightfin snapper to craft nightfin soup. Almost all the pools are too shallow to cast into so catching needed fish like stonescale eels is limited, and some bodies of water you just get an error message that you aren't allowed to fish here (even in Stormwind).

Last edited:
From my expirience in K2 everythink was OK, but i think chero is going to update every single proffesion to 100% so i am not afraid ;)

Spawns of Fish schools were not random and some of them spawned multiple times on one spot.

pooling of fish schools is on the "to do list", the error about shallow water was fixed before, but i think it reappeared. will be worked on again.

As someone who can be a pretty hardcore fisherman, the schools of fish in too shallow of water had me so annoyed on other servers.

OMG it's right there let me put my line in the water!

And some zones "have no drops fish" T_T

!Fishing is a key to additional Zul gurub Boss! (mages love turtle polymorphe book drop)

And it is not cool when you can fish for 20-30lvl fish in Pre-Vanilla(beta) zul-gurub, but no fish under Archimonde sceletone in mt Hyjal (exploration...)

And node respawn times?..

I wish that Kronos started before 20th of march so we all could fish us an alt bank full of winter squids for upcomming summer...

hello,

i wonder if some items which adds +fishing skill are good only for move up of my fishing skill temporarily, or is here any other positive of this items?

i.e. i have +100 enchant on my fishing pole so now im able fishing in STV with 100 base skill
using this item can i catch fish quicker? or timer is still same? or using this improve my chance to catch "better" fish/item?

is +fishing skill on hands useful when i have max skill 300? i still have temporary item enchancements...

Top Bottom