• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Fix fly hax protection pls.

Lyandri

Authorized
I think you all know what I'm talking about. Levitate/Slow Fall effects disconnect you if you stay in the air for longer than like 1 sec, but that's not all. I noticed you get disconnected if you just fall from a fairly high place.
It hasn't always been like this, pls fix.

I think you all know what I'm talking about. Levitate/Slow Fall effects disconnect you if you stay in the air for longer than like 1 sec, but that's not all. I noticed you get disconnected if you just fall from a fairly high place.
It hasn't always been like this, pls fix.

Now that you say it I noticed that often when I take a long fall and bubble myself I get disconnected as well.

When C'thun kicks people out of the stomach and it causes them to hit a wall and slide down it on the ground, it disconnects them for "wall climb hacking".

K1 it happens a lot almost regularly to NA players with the following mechanics:

Vekniss Guardian knock ups
Twin Emps arcane explosion
Ouro Sweep
C'Thun bounce pad
BWL Drake Wing Buffets
Onyxia knock backs and tail whips

If a claw tentacle knocks you into cthun, who then knocks you away you DC even if you hit no wall.

Yeah please fix or remove this. Nothing is more annoying than DCing in a raid fight because of a knockback mechanic especially if you hold a tanking role. Also completely ruins the fun of slowfalling off of a huge cliffs or jumping off of huge cliffs.

I'm on Kronos II.

I've noticed that I get instantly DC'd if I fall from a high place. I'm not sure if the fall would have killed me...because I can immediately log back in and I'm not dead. I'm leveling and currently in the 20's...so places like Ashenvale, Stone Talon Mountains, Wetlands...any zone with mountain areas that you can generally traverse this can happen.

Not sure if this is already on the bug report. If so I could not find it.

wow, is that what has been causing the constant d/c's in raids and in the world? thought it was just an annoying bug when falling. This has caused so much inconvenience over time :/

Theres been made changes to the falling-mechanics which should go live next server update (1-3 weeks). Come back here and bump if the problems persist.

Top Bottom