• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[FIXED] Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Avidan

Hello, I seem to keep getting a "disconnected from server" after i login and it tells me it is connected. This s probably my fault as my internet was giving out and i tried to sign in a bunch of times. What is the best remedy to this situation?

Re: Automatic "Disconnected from server"

I think it's not you, I'm having this one as well right now. The instant disconect as the last step of the loading sequence while the servers seem to be staying online. Never occured to me before, so hopefully it's just some server issues. (it's got fixed by the time I wrote this)

Last edited:
Insta DC for some people

Greetings,

I play on Kronos I and ever since I tried to log in last night at around 1 am to now I get instantly disconnected after achieving success. This lets me hit "enter" and go to choose the realm I wish to play on, so I noticed that Kronos II works perfectly fine but Kronos I just doesn't let me in.

This issue does not affect everyone as it seems, but some of us are locked out from logging to K1. I'm just curious if GMs are aware of this and what may be causing it, as well as an ETA on this being resolved would be very much appreciated!

I'm sorry if there are other topics with this information already, I personally didn't find any so I took the initiative.

Hope to hear from you guys soon,
Excy

The same there I am able to connect all twinstar servers even kronos 2 but on Kronos 1 insta disconnected from server since today.

I am having the same issue, had it for ~20 hours now.

Can't log in for about a day now because of "Disconnected" after "Success", while many others are able to log in. I can't even imagine how many people are experiencing the same and thinking that server is simply offline.

Why are our connections being denied?

same for me... before our raid on 7 pm i got in after 10 tries, then wanted to login the right char and since then i insta disconnect all the time.. tried it the whole raid and today i still can't login while EVERY1 in our guild got in after some tries except me...
annoying as fuck to be the only one that can't get in.. hope this server is fixed in the next 2 months until aq releases, because as it is now i rly start to lose motivation after like 5-6 weeks of fixing things and still no light at the end of the tunnel

Same and its related to my network IP as I can login from other networks...

I have the same issue. Earlier today, I was able to get in by keeping trying. But right now, the K1 server just won't let me in. I can get into K2 server just fine.

Ok, at least its not just my account.
Here are some things i've noticed that can bypass this:
I have accounts on both K1 and K2. It tends to only be my accounts on k1 at whch it does it.

When at he "Success" and "Connected" stage, i click on cancel immediately, before it gets to the "disconnected". Sometimes i doesn't work, but often i am then able to choose which realm i want to join. Since it doens't see mto dsiconnect my k2, i click the k2 first, and then if i want to play on k1 (my main account), i change realm from there. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but more often it does.

Hope that helps!

It has been 1 day or more since this has happened, at least some update from the GMs would be great...

The dreams of pre-nostalrius Kronos are slowly fading away...

If u use vpn or change ur ip adress u are able to connect. So it seems like we are all in some kind of ip ban.

has anyone beable to get onto Kronos 1 yet as number 2 works fine

I've been on account manager, and I see no IP bans. VPNs are not allowed.

OKey, they are not allowed but how could I connect in other way?

the same to me, cant login on k1 but k2 is fine. This issue since yesturday. Why GMs cant answer?

Top Bottom