• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[FIXED] Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Re: Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Dunno, maybe I've been supa lucky thus far but it let me in on and off during the day, even if I were to take 10 minutes of casual logining. And I use Avidan's (#13) method as well, doesn't seem to do much but every bit of voodoo magic helps. Keep trying boys, the population shows "low" on K-1, can't gather round a decent dungeon group.

Last edited:

it will do this to me for 3-5minutes before letting me in. I close the client after a few attempts and keep trying. Eventually I get in after seeing this happen a bunch of times in a row, however.

Think I had this happen once. Try flush your dns

open command prompt as admin
type
ipconfig /flushdns

not sure it will help but worth a try

hi, also having this issue. NA player here. any help or info on a fix would be appreciated. flushing my dns did not work unfortunately. :(

me either, done everything, reinstalled, deleted a folder, renamed stuff in other folder, it must just be a server thing. I don't think the GM's really know whats going on either since I did the four things they told me to try >.<

me either, done everything, reinstalled, deleted a folder, renamed stuff in other folder, it must just be a server thing. I don't think the GM's really know whats going on either since I did the four things they told me to try >.<

ya idk. i reinstalled twice, deleted wdb, wtf, interface, basically every folder you can think of. removed folders, replaced folders etc. still no luck. but i can log on kronos 2 fine lol xD

That was the case for me until about 2 hours ago, now I cant log onto either.

yikes. certainly hope a fix comes through soon then :mellow: i just want to play!

got it too. i either get stuck on connected or get instant dc'd when connecting. would be nice to get a respone from devs.

Same, cannot log into K1, but can log into K2 if I click cancel right at the correct time for realm selection. Made a character on K2 just for the heck of it as well.

I cannot log into the IRC channel either, immediately get disconnected.

Been unable to log in for about 2 hours.

" I click cancel right at the correct time for realm selection. "

I'm too new to this and don't know the formatting to quote you.

Tried that method and since I was KII I can now play on Kronos lol.

But still locked out from KII with disconnects

Yes, this just started around Friday morning CST. Anyone able to find info on this? I tried using the crappy internet from my cell phone and I was able to login and play. But that is far too laggy and unreliable. I want to play with my normal internet. It is like Kronos 1 is somehow blocked off to us.

Last edited:

It seems to be that it is getting worse as the time and disconnects go on. Rgiht now I'm on an extremely bad net connection so i frequently get kicked. As i do, it seems to become tougher on average to reconnect. At first it was only with K1 (my original server) but has now started happening to my K2 account.

Re: Automatic &quot;Disconnected from server&quot;

I can connect to Kronos II, but I cannot connect to my main server Kronos I. Instant disconnect.

- - - Updated - - -

I also cannot connect to IRC anymore.

Re: Insta DC for some people

Started experiencing this tonight. Unable to log on across multiple accounts.

Another thing i've noticed: I have 2 clients on my computer. The one that i normally use seems (after a few dozens, if not into the hundreds of attempts during this hardship) to be less likely to bypass this glitch than the one i have in reserve. Though they both have this problem, it is more often than not the primary client that seems to be unable to sign in.

Simple VPN fixes issue.. but as i hear it vpns b- illegal or w.e. just some testing idid QQ

Does not work for me either .... tried on 2 computer..

Can't connect to K1 since yesterday. When I type login info and press enter it disconnects automatically. This is a serious problem and needs to be fixed immiaditely! Wake up Kronos team!

If I cancel the login I'm able to switch to K2 and play there but I'm unable to connect to K1.

I have the same problems, that i can connect to K1 but i disconnced when im about to go. while k2 works perfectly

- - - Updated - - -

And im really confused why a GM or anything havent said anything!?

can someone from the staff give a comment at least? why do we have to beg for days to get a stupid statement.. man this communication sucks

am now having the same problem with both servers

would really like an official statement or somethning...anything would be nice

Top Bottom