• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[FIXED] Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Re: Those getting disconnected at login, who is your ISP?

Comcast here, 100+ attempts, got logged in once, disconnected, few dozen more and said fuck it.

No wonder theres nobody on the server anymore. It's one thing after another.

Re: Automatic "Disconnected from server"

i guess if we dont get this fixed or even some info we will have to find a new home :( was really liking it here

It seems to me like their ddos protection may be screwing up. Me and my roommate did the exact same thing, but on K2. We're trying to change our IP by resetting our router to see if that will work.

I have faith that the issue will be resolved, I just wish that someone could put out a statement about it. There was a past on the 16th by kronos on facebook and twitter but it was so vague, i don't know if it was talking about this issue or something else. Please Kronos, I ask you humbly for some clarity on the matter!

Here's the kicker for me: I get my friend who lives in a different country to check out whether or not my account works on her ISP, and ow it says my account is suspended.

I don't have tethering on my data plan, I'd really like an official statement that says we can use VPN in the meantime...

Auto-Disc from server (FIXED)

so.. after an hour of trying to figure shit out, my brother told me how to fix it. Download hot-spot shield to block/change IP or what the hell ever.
hotspotshield.com

GG

seems like the problem gets progressively worse. First it takes one or two tries to get in, then after a few logins, it starts to take 3-6 attempts, then it's nearly impossible to get in.

Maybe it has to do with the ddos mitigation system not allowing multiple rapid connection. We have a problem that grows bigger should you start solving it. Just started playing on K-2 which was relatevly accessible, now can't get there as well.

I don't understand why in over 36 hours they are unable to make any update about what is going on. Incredibly frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

I just talked to a Kronos Staff member via their Facebook group and they said that while they are sorting this out it is okay to use a VPN. Good news!

- - - Updated - - -

I just talked to a Kronos Staff member via their Facebook group and they said that while they are sorting this out it is okay to use a VPN. Good news!

Registered just for this. it's becoming frustrating, how can I fix plz? :wacko::blink:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the kicker for me: I get my friend who lives in a different country to check out whether or not my account works on her ISP, and ow it says my account is suspended.

Makes sense. Blizz?

Having the issue with Comcast - I've found that HotSpot Shield works to get around it, but it isn't a free program and causes additional latency. If this isn't corrected, this is about the last straw with this server... I leveled from 1-60 with the lag, stuck it out after weeks of DDoS, and all the other messes... now the server is stable, and I'm one of the people getting this isolated issue.

Does it ever end? Would really love some type of response regarding this, not from players. Forcing certain players to use a VPN isn't a resolution.

Changing the MAC address of my router, and therefore getting a new IP from my ISP solved the problem for me.

NOTHING seems to work anymore. Me and another guy on the same internet provider keeps getting disced at every login attempt. We've tried for the last hour with 10000+ login attempts, and NO succesful login attempt at all pt.
We've tried every "solution" i could find on this site, and nothing works. Deleting WDB folder, a hard reboot and changing realm-list doesn't fix this. Is this some type of attack on the server, or has the server met its match capacity-wise? HOW do we fix this?

im realy starting to get so fed up whit this now been on this server for years now but im getting close to my limit first they make a game on a host thats not ddos protected then they switch host wich is ddos protected but doesnt got the hardware we need so we end up whit huge lag and spam dc wich is promised to be fixed in a week or 2 and now 5 weeks later its so bad we cant even get in the damn game and we get no updates what so ever there is no light in this tunnel i keept telling my self it will get better but it only gets worse and worse.
and to you people who go its free to play so you cant complain well its not free to play as you cant even get in the damn game to play it.

I cant log in to any of my accounts anymore... Seriously guys this is getting ridiculous

been trying to get hold of gm`s since yesterday morning but no one is in game or forums they arent even on FB there has been no updates or anything since 3 days ago its like they all just left is there anyone here at all that knows wtf is happening? are they shutting down kronos and deleting it? cant realy see that many possibilitys where its to hard to take 30 sec to write a update on whats going on

been trying to get hold of gm`s since yesterday morning but no one is in game or forums they arent even on FB there has been no updates or anything since 3 days ago its like they all just left is there anyone here at all that knows wtf is happening? are they shutting down kronos and deleting it? cant realy see that many possibilitys where its to hard to take 30 sec to write a update on whats going on

Seriously?

Few post back you have seen a player reply who talked to the stuff, he said where the problem is and we are still investiagting this.

Its just a few of you who has this problem so its even more hard to find out whats wrong. Our current conslusion is, that you are being blocked by Voxility Anti DDoS company ( which we do use as a DDoS protection). If this will be confirmed, the only solution for you will bne to use VPN or change our IP.

We need to dig more tho.

but please, stop those conspiracies...

Really? Use a VPN? And get banned as it is against the server rules to use a VPN? Good solution.

Top Bottom