• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[FIXED] Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Re: Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Really? Use a VPN? And get banned as it is against the server rules to use a VPN? Good solution.

Until this is sorted out, noone will ever be banned for using VPN ( unless botting/scamming). You have my word.

Maybe some of you dont think so, but trust me, we do care about every single player no matter how big we are and if we are at the limits or not ( k2 almost there again)

Seriously?

Few post back you have seen a player reply who talked to the stuff, he said where the problem is and we are still investiagting this.

Its just a few of you who has this problem so its even more hard to find out whats wrong. Our current conslusion is, that you are being blocked by Voxility Anti DDoS company ( which we do use as a DDoS protection). If this will be confirmed, the only solution for you will bne to use VPN or change our IP.

We need to dig more tho.

but please, stop those conspiracies...

see that wasnt so hard was it finaly a update so people know wtf is going on its gone 3 days whitout any update or any people up the ladder in twinstar made any posts ofc people start wondering whats going on then and all the threads thats been made about this backs that up so its nice whit finaly a update thanks for that atleast now we know something is being done about it.

Until this is sorted out, noone will ever be banned for using VPN ( unless botting/scamming). You have my word.

Maybe some of you dont think so, but trust me, we do care about every single player no matter how big we are and if we are at the limits or not ( k2 almost there again)

just a tought no idea if it will work or not but ddos attacks is basicly random ips that flood a place right? and the anti ddos blocks those ips
if that is right so far isnt it possible for you guys to just unbann all ip adresses thats conected to accounts on twinstar webpage? as when we logg on the twinstar website our ip come up to so then you guys would know the ips to the accounts isnt part of the random ips that flood servers from ddos
well its just a idea anyway dont know much about stuff like this so not sure if it would work or not

just a tought no idea if it will work or not but ddos attacks is basicly random ips that flood a place right? and the anti ddos blocks those ips
if that is right so far isnt it possible for you guys to just unbann all ip adresses thats conected to accounts on twinstar webpage? as when we logg on the twinstar website our ip come up to so then you guys would know the ips to the accounts isnt part of the random ips that flood servers from ddos
well its just a idea anyway dont know much about stuff like this so not sure if it would work or not
Reading your forum posts gave me aids. Learn to type properly please.

How does one release their IP address and get a new one?

Using Linux Mint 17.2

Well. I used CyberGhost to get in. The moment I logged in I got banned for: Kronos: goldspammer..
First Speedhacks now this. And I could log in without any VPN until 1 hour ago so my account was not compromised.

Same goes for my shaman's account and any account I try to log into now.

Not even going to bother getting this shit fixed, so sick of all this.

"Until this is sorted out, noone will ever be banned for using VPN ( unless botting/scamming). You have my word." Obviously not my first bad experience with this server's GM's.

GG

Last edited:

Well. I used CyberGhost to get in. The moment I logged in I got banned for: Kronos: goldspammer..
First Speedhacks now this. And I could log in without any VPN until 1 hour ago so my account was not compromised.

Same goes for my shaman's account and any account I try to log into now.

Not even going to bother getting this shit fixed, so sick of all this.

"Until this is sorted out, noone will ever be banned for using VPN ( unless botting/scamming). You have my word." Obviously not my first bad experience with this server's GM's.

GG

glad i didnt try out the vpn idea then lol guess ill just wait intill they fix it

same problem [h=2]Disconnected from server[/h] it apear very quick after i press enter with username and password. it last 10 hours or so.

Its just a few of you who has this problem so its even more hard to find out whats wrong. Our current conslusion is, that you are being blocked by Voxility Anti DDoS company ( which we do use as a DDoS protection). If this will be confirmed, the only solution for you will bne to use VPN or change our IP.

The real problem here is that it's more than "Just a few of you". More than one third of my guild has not been able to log in since Friday, including myself. And after seeing several reports that people's accounts were auto-banned for using a vpn (even though some twinstar/kronos reps were saying it's ok) that's out of the question. Everything was working "semi-ok" prior to Friday, but now A LOT of users cannot connect at all.

My girlfriend and I have been playing here for months, until you resolve the problem on your end we're done. You think you know it's just a few of us, but you don't.

The real problem here is that it's more than "Just a few of you". More than one third of my guild has not been able to log in since Friday, including myself. And after seeing several reports that people's accounts were auto-banned for using a vpn (even though some twinstar/kronos reps were saying it's ok) that's out of the question. Everything was working "semi-ok" prior to Friday, but now A LOT of users cannot connect at all.

My girlfriend and I have been playing here for months, until you resolve the problem on your end we're done. You think you know it's just a few of us, but you don't.
yeah the "just a few" comment is wrong by the look on posts and from what i heard from others who got online its alot of people whos gone but what i dont get is that all was working fine intill yesterday so they must have done something friday or yesterday to make this happend or their host have done something,
so why is it so hard to reverse? they got ip to all players to who got accounts so they could just put them on a non block list whit the anti ddos program but basicly nothing happend for 2 days now and the vpn is out of the question as people do get banned for it even if mods said they wouldnt get banned.
but the main thing i cant get my head around is the fact that if it is the anti ddos program thats screwing us howcome we can logg on to kronos2 if it was the anti ddos we shouldnt be able to logg on to ether of the servers should we?

Last edited:

Maintenance will take place on June 16th from 9:00 AM CEST. Expected downtime is up to 2 hours. Addresses lag and connection issues. :)

https://twitter.com/KronosWoW/status/743182521505058820

Why don't you just revert the changes made this past week, as this is when the problems seem to have began. Or, just apply the configuration for the Kronos2 login server to the Kronos1 login server (they seem to be different or differ when they fork).

Hopefully you keep archives of all file versions no matter what is changed

I think "a few" is a little miscalculation here. K-1 has been showing "low" population through all these 3 days (K-2 was "high"), and you could actually feel it in-game. You can't gather a s-i-n-g-l-e dungeon group for the whole day. Talking faction-friendly ones, like Gomeragan for the alliance. Considering K-2, no, it's still has the same issues, for the first time it would allow you in, but then things get progressively worse as the anti-dudos guardian realize the "threat" and begins eliminating it limb by limb. But yeah, still, it's a lot easier to get throgh to there for some reason. Anyway, thanks for the reply, I'm totally fine with what's going on, just wanted some official statement, and seems like I had got one. Keep up all the good work! And hopefully I don't get banned for the VPN while we having this issue (though its free trial is gonna expire soon).

Last edited:

I was able to log in my mage account earlier after about 30 attempts, however, I can't log any other accounts on at all. Afraid to log off my mage account before raid now to try and log on an alt account.

So, im getting this whole disconnected from server thing. Been playing fine all day, and now suddenly I cant log in. I was actually just logged in, was re-logging to try and get some addons to work, and now im stuck unable to get in

I've tried just about everything, and it's still not working.

Is there anyone else getting this? If I press cancle before it says disconnected, I can get it to go to the realm page. K2 works fine, but constant disconnected on K1 for me.

I am also having this issue. I enter my information and as soon as i reads "Success!" I immediately get disconnected.

Still unable to get in... I tried changing realmlist, the wtf, config, restarting my router, restarting PC. Deleting WDB, etc, etc, and still getting the same thing

Still unable to get in... I tried changing realmlist, the wtf, config, restarting my router, restarting PC. Deleting WDB, etc, etc, and still getting the same thing

Your IP is blocked by kronos' service provider's anti ddos system. Nothing to do but using VPN right now

Re: Auto-Disc from server (FIXED)

So every player should have to download and install a VPN? Please edit your post title, the issue is far from being fixed....

Last edited:

Hopefully they come up with some kind of resolution for this, this is affecting a lot of users.

Your IP is blocked by kronos' service provider's anti ddos system. Nothing to do but using VPN right now
no. that is not true

I can login on one accoun, but it disconnects me on another account. same time, same caomputer

i have been online all morning, now getting instant disconnects...
how can i be online without any problem and now this, i don't get it.
(edit) just got in again after +10 times trying

Last edited:

My boyfriend and I made accounts, and we are able to log in to Kronos1 IF we tether through our phone. That is really expensive in terms of data usage considering we have regular cable internet wi-fi at home that worked just fine on Saturday.
Now it is Monday and I tried to log in before going to work and I see the issue still hasnt been fixed. I can also log on to Kronos2 and would happily create characters on that server, but reading through this post that one doesnt always work either. Also our son, who invited us here made toons etc on Kronos1, so we came to play with him. It has been some serious fun, and really sucks when not able to log in... even after making multiple attempts.
I understand the service is free, but I wish we could do something to help other than post here.

Logged in after X times of begin disconnected while connecting just to get disconected once again but this time from in-game, seems like a lot of connection issues going on kronos 2 sadly, if i knew i would just choose kronos 1.

Top Bottom