• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[FIXED] Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Re: Automatic "Disconnected from server"

Rip my rank.This will put me back two weeks.

same issue since yesterday, roommate having the same issue too

would really be nice to know the GMs are aware of this issue

Got worse recently. (and... it would let me just in after this post and a one hundred tries)

Last edited:

I've had the exact same problem and the only thing that has worked for me so far was the following two options.

Restart your modem

2. Use my Iphone and then share my 4g internet with my computer ! :p

Hope this helps someone :)

Iwilltiltyou

I've had the exact same problem and the only thing that has worked for me so far was the following two options.

Restart your modem

2. Use my Iphone and then share my 4g internet with my computer ! :p

Hope this helps someone :)

Iwilltiltyou

Already tried restarting modem, router, pc and reinstalled the game. Nothing's working at the moment.

Gotta say Twinstar sucks at giving out information, or atleast saying "YES THERES A PROBLEM". Good job, but then again its a free game so who am I to complain.

i have problem with DC often, i am playing an suddenly i get disconnect, but i can see that server is online and players on twitch are playing withou problem... and when i tried to connect its saying connected and after minute DC...

i have problem with DC often, i am playing an suddenly i get disconnect, but i can see that server is online and players on twitch are playing withou problem... and when i tried to connect its saying connected and after minute DC...

Could be an addon you're using

Using a different IP is all that seems to help,

so if you got a net provider that will generate a new IP if you leave your modem turned off for x time you might get cured.

All we can do is hope they fix it eventually...

Refreshing the ipv6 ip and dumping my dns cache did not work... So that doesn't resolve the issue for everyone.

I tried logging in from my friend's computer and had zero issue. Guess I need to set up a play date and take my computer over there if I want to play...

Same problem here, is it the ddos protection dysfunctioning ?

Having the same issue. After "Connected" I almost always get "Disconnected from server."

Seems to be no reason on my end for it, after spamming login for a bit I got in, but sometimes I'll try for like 5 min and won't be able to get in.

I just rode my bike to my university to see if I could login here, and it works here. So guess I gotta be here until it's fixed.

If you're using K1 more often, chances are your k2 will work better. However over time it seems to be that it happens to k2 as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're using K1 more often, chances are your k2 will work better. However over time it seems to be that it happens to k2 as well.

[FIXED] Those getting disconnected at login, who is your ISP?

So myself and my roommate were both having the same issue of not being able to get in to K1, constantly getting disconnected at the login screen. We then used his phone as a hotspot and we were both able to get in immediately with no problems. I'm thinking this has something to do with the internet service provider. Does anyone else here have Time Warner Cable or Comcast as their ISP?

121 tries today.

I've been patient with this server during all the shit thats happened the past few months but goddamn, will it ever end?

Top Bottom