• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Forum Chat "Option"

Cr0wL0ck

I would like to suggest a minor "chat" function for the forum where players can chat casualy, ofc with a censoring filter that block's the sentence if it contains a hint from something commonly unwanted in chat, words such as "fuck", "anus" or "******" or repeating the same sentence twice etc.

it could be limited between friends so there wont be a need to send a message and reply but simply write in a channel locked between them or global for questions ☺

this is just a minor suggestion and not something that is needed but would make it possible to communicate faster and without saving each single sentence like normal forum thread's :smile:

When the server launches, it would be long dead. But mainly, unlike Kronos, the local wotlk and cata servers are still very much czech-oriented and this forum is shared among all the people of Twinstar, so your chat would not be international.

It might just be that you simply can't see the czech sections, but believe me, they are here too :)

well then the chat could either be in Czech and English 1 for each of them, or even better only between friends instead of "message" you open a minor channel that adds replies 1 below the other similar to wow.

hmm here's an example of how i have it in mind:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:07:53 - Player A: how's it going ?
11:08:12 - Player B: i am doing fine
13:01:33 - Player B: how long do you think we need to wait for the release ?
13:20:21 - Player B: are you there ?
13:22:00 - Player A: a sorry i didn't see you, i hope around October or if possible already September but i am willing to wait since i know they want to deliver quality so i will be patient knowing the longer we wait the better.
13:23:17 - Player B: yeah, but still it is hard to wait on something this good :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you could then add a minor icon that glows red/green/yellow depending on how long its been since the person wrote something or jumped around on the website and a small icon to signal that there's someone who wants to chat live rather than send message's.

note: but as said this is just a suggestion, nothing major but just something which could be nice to have when you want to actually chat live about something.

Top Bottom