• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Forum migration state

Eth0

Forum Administrator
Here is a list of the tasks. I'll be updating it on-the-fly. Feel free to comment and/or report major bugs. Minor thins will be handled later.

Completed tasks:
Server + DB migration
Main migration to xenForo2 engine
Encoding conversion
Forums and posts import
Users and Groups
Permissions
Anti-Spam protection
Dark template
Twinhead integration
Blacklist forms
BB Code Table support
Old URL redirects
Some IMGs are not loaded properly - see details

TODO:
Custom BB codes

Known issues:
Thread prefixes are too long
LUA syntax highlight
Facepalm button is missing !

Eth0

Last edited:

Dreamripper

Artemis & Hyperion GameMaster
Is there a way to exclude specific sections from "new posts"? Now it's just a mess of threads from all realms and it's impossible to tell them apart. The old forum had this functionality. Edit: Now it's also full of blacklist posts.

Also team membes have <br />s under their names.

Last edited:

Greghouse

Authorized
Budou přeneseny i thready z původního fóra jako sekce addony pro Artemis, která byla nyní nahrazena prakticky prázdnou sekcí Addony pro Cataclysm?

edit: Tak už jsem to našel, bylo to tedy hlouběji než sem se za poslední týdny díval. Nezbývá než doufat, že aktuální rozložení sekcí není finální.

Last edited:

Eth0

Forum Administrator
@Lukadoss We're using Invisible Captcha. Meaning captcha is shown only in case if system can not automatically verify validity of the end-user requests. It does not mean that there is no protection, but in most cases it is handled "silently".

Eth0

Forum Administrator
Not so much so far, the performance issues are (were) causing problems with the update and add-on installations. Once JeniCZek will fix the network issues i will continue on the missing parts. Maybe he already did it ...i can not say as i am on business trip right now. I'll be back next week so i hope i will handle the most crucial things before Christmas.

Plan is as follows:
- Fix the performance issue (Jeniczek)
- Complete the missing parts (XF engine update, Blacklist reports, URL rewrite (for old links), table BB code support, ...)
- Do "something" with the index page of forum*
- Dark template
- Rest of the things

*We'd like to find out some nice way how to make the forum more clear but we don't want to go with the "sub-sub-sub-sub-(sub)-forum" way. We had this before and it was a mess as well. So we need to find out a clever solution which will be suitable for most of the community no matter if Hades or Artemis. I have an idea in my head but i haven't tested if it is possible with the XF engine. Of course if you have some idea let us know.

Last edited:

Eth0

Forum Administrator
Network issues preventing the administrative work were resolved. I'll be out of home during holidays but once i am back i'll catch up on the TODO list.

Eth0

Forum Administrator
TABLE support added. All existing tables should work fine except these with an extra/unsupported formatting. Please review your content.

Last edited:

webmaster

Authorized
At the very least, remove the Xenforo logo and hide the 48px tall header bar - it's worthless... I mean, c'mon guys...

Code:
header#header {
    display: none !important;
}

Top Bottom