• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Fraps for MAC or What is the Best Video/Recording for Mac that is As Simply

SashaYudin

Authorized
I love Fraps but unfortunately, Fraps is not functional on a MAC

Anyone know a good software that is very similar to Fraps but I can use it on my MAC to record my gameplay?

You can find plenty of those free softwares just by right filter use in your AppStore.
I´ve tried one called Screen Recorder a few months ago (hope that name is right, for sure it´s something called Screen ... with red icon) and it works really great on my Macbook Pro late 2011.

Last edited:
Just use quicktime and select the option "Start Screen Recording". It is not the greatest program but it is already built-in to macs.

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it !

- - - Updated - - -

I'm debating whether if I should go with iSHOW, apowersoft, or Movavi.

....I checked the screen recorder tool in the appt. store but a lot of them have reports on bugs/glitches/screen tear.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that 'Movavi,' 'iSHOW,' and 'Apowersoft' are all around the same price range for simple screen recording.

...Movavi & Apowersoft both are about $40 and iSHOW is $30

I love Fraps but unfortunately, Fraps is not functional on a MAC

Anyone know a good software that is very similar to Fraps but I can use it on my MAC to record my gameplay?
Frankly speaking, to record gameplay, Bandicam is commonly a good choice, which is well developed to record game for users. However, I wanna more features I can use, such as customizing configuration info, taking screenshots, highlighting clicks, creating tasks, ect. Luckily, Joyoshare Screen Recorder is a powerful desktop recorder for mac that can do a good job for me.

Frankly speaking, to record gameplay, Bandicam is commonly a good choice, which is well developed to record game for users. However, I wanna more features I can use, such as customizing configuration info, taking screenshots, highlighting clicks, creating tasks, ect. Luckily, Joyoshare Screen Recorder is a powerful desktop recorder for mac that can do a good job for me.

lmaao you replied to a post that was 3 years ago! 3 years!!! Hahaha Thanks though, OBS now runs greatly on Mac platform and I like it very much.

Top Bottom