• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Fresh vanilla server in the works?

Ultimatez

Hello, I really believe if Kronos were to launch a fresh, unpogressed vanilla server within the next month it would be massive.

Several things would contribute to the hype: a lot of people are frustrated with the state of classic but have no other fresh server from a well known team to go to. There are posts on the wowserver Reddit every day asking for the best vanilla server with a high population.

Also, project1999 (EQ pserver) just launched a patch that many are disappointed with and now a lot of players are saying they will not play this project's new server in October because of it.

I think there are a lot of MMO private server players looking for the "next big thing" and Kronos has the perfect resources/reputation to attract potentially thousands of players. Maybe build hype for a few weeks with a launch date and release in October. I know I'd play

Dreamhaze

Authorized
I wonder if that is sensible right now. Kronos I is struggling, it needs some advertisement before dividing the population between several realms.

Ultimatez

Well from what I've seen over the years, an already-progressed realm has a hard time attracting new players regardless of the quality or amount of advertising.

However, the reputation of kronos as a well scripted vanilla server is very prevalent. A ton of people had their old server shut down and are looking for a new vanilla server that doesn't require a sub fee or force them to deal with the ease of classic. And there are also seems to be quite a few people who haven't played vanilla much, if at all, looking to experience it for the first time.

I think if a fresh server was announced and advertised even just a bit, word of mouth would spread like crazy over just a couple weeks

Ultimatez

Well from what I've seen over the years, an already-progressed realm has a hard time attracting new players regardless of the quality or amount of advertising.

However, the reputation of kronos as a well scripted vanilla server is very prevalent. A ton of people had their old server shut down and are looking for a new vanilla server that doesn't require a sub fee or force them to deal with the ease of classic. And there are also seems to be quite a few people who haven't played vanilla much, if at all, looking to experience it for the first time.

I think if a fresh server was announced and advertised even just a bit, word of mouth would spread like crazy over just a couple weeks

Ultimatez

Ultimatez

Top Bottom