• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Friendly, casual gamer girl lf leveling partner(s) and friends

Waterlille

Hello there,

My name is Waterlille. I found this template while browsing the forums, so I have decided to use it, seems to be efficient. :)
Long story short: I just came to play after Wow classic was announced. I did play for 3-4 years between Wotlk and Wod. I have not got any actual vanilla experience but have been working on it by reading guides and watching youtube vids (alexensual, hamsterwheel, etc).

Goal: I already have a guild, but looking for friends to play with. I am a lvl 22 paladin at the moment of posting.

1. Faction/Race
Alliance - female dwarf

2. Class/Spec
Paladin – Holy for 60 (levelling with retribution)

3. Location/Time zone
I'm Hungarian, so CET if I am right.
4. Professions
Tailoring/Enchanting (110 and 76 at the moment of posting)

5. VoIP required?
I rather not use it while leveling, only in raids at 60. Was harassed many times :(

Hope I can find someone to play with, its rather lonely to do it alone.

I am the world's first gnome paladin. But I could use a few more lessons, since they turned me down at pally school! Can I be your friend and pupil?
<---- check my gear!

I am the world's first gnome paladin. But I could use a few more lessons, since they turned me down at pally school! Can I be your friend and pupil?
<---- check my gear!

Haha :) if we level up together and bond, I cant see why not :)

I have some allies around your level, but I'm west coast USA so not sure if play times can match up. I'll add you to friends and see if I see you on!

I have been managing to lvl up quiet good, I am sitting on lvl 59 and will be 60 in the following days. This thread is not that actual anymore *-*

I played with you recently! We did the long quest for a baggie and couldn't get past azshara!

Good to see you!

You must be the warlock :) I m still stuck at Azshara. If u r at least lvl 57 (min lvl to take the Quest) we can do it! Im sure of it! :)
Became a healer recently but still can do subpar dmg :)

Damn I missed this thread. Hit me up in game girl I got you Kanegro.

How can you miss this thread ? o-O' its a simple and modern "recruit a friend" one *-*

Already lvl 60, I have been trying my wings as a healer in Molten and Ony Drake. Ony is so cute, its a pity it needs to be killed. :(

Top Bottom