• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Fury Warrior Spreadsheet

I noticed the sheet does some weird things as far as combat table calculations go. For example, in the case of dual wielding with 15% hit, at 300 weapon skill vs a lvl 63 mob, the sheet gives 44,8% as crit cap.
I believe that in this case, the cap should be a flat 43%. Example table assuming 10% spellbook crit chance below:

• 33 Hit
  • 9,4 Crit
  • 12 Miss
  • 5,6 Dodge
  • 0 Parry
  • 40 Glancing
  • -----------
  • 100 Sum

Now, to find the crit cap, we calculate [Crit Cap] =[Hit Chance] + [Crit Chance] + [Weapon Skill Difference x 0,04]
Which amounts to 33 + 9,4 + 0,6 = 43%

Next & related issue, I believe the sheet does not treat bonus weapon skill correctly. Same situation as above, but 305 skill because of human racial. The sheet says 45,2% which is 0,4% more than at 300 skill. Let's look at another example table with the same assumptions as before:

• 35 Hit
  • 9,6 Crit
  • 10 Miss
  • 5,4 Dodge
  • 0 Parry
  • 40 Glancing
  • -----------
  • 100 Sum

What has changed? We gained 2% hit from the 5 skill jump, we gained 0,2% crit, and we lost 0,2% dodge.
The crit cap now amounts to 35 + 9,6 + 0,4 = 45%

Those were just some examples that I thought might be helpful. I can see in the 'Calcs' section that the combat tables (or 'Hit Tables' as they are called there) behave quite differently from the way I believe they work on Kronos. I myself have had a go at just getting the tables right, so in case you would like to take a look, you can do that here.

Fixed the attack table calculations on the Kronos sheet.

Your formula to calculate crit cap is inaccurate. It should be 60% - Dodge - Miss Chance + Hit Chance.
With your example, the crit cap should be 42,4%, not 43%.
Weapon skill is already factored into crit chance in the spellbook, so you can simply do Hits + Crits from the attack table and get the crit cap.

The sheet has seen huge changes since the previous version posted here. Make sure to download the new version which is more accurate and also with a more user-friendly design.

You can the see the full changelog within the sheet.

New version 3.1.3. Redownload the sheet!

Changelog:
Fixed Overpower formula, it was taking damage modifiers into account twice.
Readjusted Flurry formula for Light's Hope. Now misses and dodges also spend flurry charges.
Changed Thunderfury proc chance to 20% (Light's Hope).
Changed Darrowshire patch to 1.10.

Google docs has problems with enabling iterative calculations, if I do that, it doesn't save the setting for future sheets, so it will always give errors when opening this spreadsheet. It also doesn't support checkboxes and possibly more stuff, so I haven't really bothered to make it work there.

LibreOffice is a good option, if you don't have Excel, since it's free.

New version 3.2.

Changelog:
Fixed small rounding errors for Jom Gabbar and Badge of the Swarmguard.
Fixed Expert Goldminer's Helmet giving twice the weapon skill it should for main hand.

Redownload from the same link to update the sheet.

New version 3.3.

Changelog
Added Northdale and Kronos III realms.
Updated Kronos glancing blow formula.
Fixed Nightfall weapon speed for patch 1.12.
Replaced Crystal Yield with Expose Armor.

Top Bottom