• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Game Content

Breda

Authorized
There are things which got removed before 1.12.1 .

What if WoWwiki shows that certain stuff got removed on a certain patch but is still in the game (pservers). Will they be removed? I am thinking of the NPC Master Engineer Zinfizzlex and the Red Portals for queueing Battlegrounds.

Things like this NPC and the blue item which allowed to use that Elite Shredder cant make a big difference/advantage to the whole BG and since it would make such a big fun, why not bring it in the game? :)

on a different server, that NPC was there. I dont know if they added the NPC or wether the NPC was just there.

the battlemasters in front of the Red Portals were added in 2.0.1 .
What do you guys think of this?

Red Portals are those Portals where you could walk in and a Window appeard on your Screen so you can queue for that BG, like in Arathi Highlands.

i guess the red portals should work, since they added the NPC's there when the red portals got disabled.
Since we are not at 2.0.1 it would make sense to make the portals work.

Some Sources:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Instance_portal
(These portals are no longer functional with the addition of battlemasters at the entrances.)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Su'ura_SwiftarrowPatch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Added.

I'm not sure, but i think, that those red portals already work as it should. And i don't know anything about battlemasters. Only that they are in all major cities.

PvP Portals should work properly!

In another post Chero mentioned "gadgets" which were removed before 1.12.1 won't be reintroduced into the game!

Another question i have.

On every server the rogues has to trade completly the box to open it. has to have the box in the inventory.

but it should be so that the guy can put it on the bottom of the trade window and the rogue can open the box there. just like enchanting i guess.

(Cannot be traded) i guess thats written on the bottom.

Edit: 2. question: how about the Traps from hunters? its supposed to just click on the Trap to defuse it. other servers is so that you have to click on the spell and then left click on the trap to defuse it.

or you can also just implement the oh beloved spell for Trap detecting <3 which can be used and the animation is like using insignia :D

Last edited:
If you have question about that I suggest you use their bugtracking system in twinhead. Check out if your bugs are already reported or fixed.
Could be you already get your information from there.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2086

They have an inbuild voting system for bugs which users can utilize to change the priority. In the end it will still be the developer who decides what hes fixing ofc :) but its a good indicator what the community wants and is often as not respected by the staff.

Another question i have.

On every server the rogues has to trade completly the box to open it. has to have the box in the inventory.

but it should be so that the guy can put it on the bottom of the trade window and the rogue can open the box there. just like enchanting i guess.

(Cannot be traded) i guess thats written on the bottom.

Edit: 2. question: how about the Traps from hunters? its supposed to just click on the Trap to defuse it. other servers is so that you have to click on the spell and then left click on the trap to defuse it.

or you can also just implement the oh beloved spell for Trap detecting <3 which can be used and the animation is like using insignia :D

Try to use FAQ thread :) you should be asking there :)

Top Bottom