• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ganking places as Alliance

Norm964BGB

I'm considering on what side I want to play.
For now I settled for Tauren Warrior/Shaman (not quite sure yet).
But I might reconsider as long as there is a ganking spot for Alliance like Redridge/Duskwood for Horde.
I want to make a lvl 19 Rogue/Hunter and park him there with PvP Twink stuff and have some fun. I always enjoyed fighting them as a lowgeared lvl 19 nelf when they camped Redridge. I most certainly wont kill them as lvl 60 when they gang up on me.

So my question is:
On Alliance side lvl 18+ zones contested (Redridge/a bit of Duskwoodquesting). Is there a place where I can do this as Alliance?
Horde can faceroll it's way from startingzone all their way up to ~22ish in the barrens. Therefore I would need to make a lvl 29+ for Hillsbradin order to do low lvl PvP

Yeah that's problem as Alliance, it's so much harder to find decent places to PvP :/

There's always of course Tarren Mill if you're between 25-30, but before that it's pretty hard... I guess there's Stonetalon and Ashenvale but they're vast.

Any people used to lvling Horde on vanilla could enlighten us on some good spots?

Tarren Mill, xroads, Ashenvale, STV.

Some of these spots are neutral, but worth mentioning :)

Problem is that they are all heavily guarded. Redridge and Darkshire are not. You cant get into the bases as lvl 19/29.

That NPC town in Hillsbrad. It's a perfect place for coward gankers. Also that elite dwarf fortress. For fair PvP, I don't really know. I'd say Hillsbrad, because it's a more horde oriented contested zone, but then again shitload of the quests send horde to that town.

That NPC town in Hillsbrad. It's a perfect place for coward gankers. Also that elite dwarf fortress. For fair PvP, I don't really know. I'd say Hillsbrad, because it's a more horde oriented contested zone, but then again shitload of the quests send horde to that town.

Yep, the farms in Hillsbrad are good since the mobs there are Alliance friendly, and there are a lot of horde quests there.

Yep, the farms in Hillsbrad are good since the mobs there are Alliance friendly, and there are a lot of horde quests there.

Yes, me and a friend have a couple hundred kills each on our hunters there. It's pretty hillarious. After ganking there alot we've noticed that it seems most of the "new" players after teh 7x experience are in fact players with allready decked out lvl 60s. You gank em for a while and then they bring their 60s into the equation.

well thats not very nice of them to kill you while your ganking lvl 22 priests in grey armor who just pulled 2 npc's..

Top Bottom