• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Getting muted way too easily

Norm964BGB

Hi, if you haven't noticed, you get muted after doing 3 tells in 10 seconds. That means you write two tells to some stranger, ask an LFM in worldchat and bam you are muted for two mins. Who thought this would be a good idea? Can you one consider to get rid of this overly tight regulation? Makes finding people via /who c-class level x - level x extremely tedious Sincerely

I agree about the muting, I rather not complain but it's a bit excessive. A few times I couldn't respond after I posted LFM for a certain group and got muted for something instantly. Anyways, I'm enjoying the server regardless.

There's a reason there's very little gold spam flooding channels and mailboxes on Kronos. It can be a pain at times, but gotta decide what is the lesser of two evils.

What Davros said. Also, with the limitations in mind you just have to adapt. It's not a problem for me anymore and i like how clean the global channels are.

Top Bottom