• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ghostly: The STV PvP Movie

Ghostly

Hello, everyone!

Ghostly here, some of you folks from Nostalrius might know me as Vedun. I'd like to show you a movie I made.

[video=youtube;1SRiyXCZuws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SRiyXCZuws[/video]

I've recorded it on Kronos II while leveling and PvP'ing on my late-30's rogue. Pretty much the entirety of it takes place in the Stranglethorn Vale, the zone rightfully known as "The Vietnam of Warcraft". It's been one hell of a ride and I enjoyed it tremendously. Very often I had to deal with the higher level players, such encounters are a partial focus of this movie - unlike caster classes that can't do much versus red and skull-level targets due to the way spell resist works here, a rogue with engineering and a little bit of luck can have a fair chance to evade or maybe even defeat very high level targets.

This movie was created for entertainment, not to demonstrate some kind of skill. Also, I went pretty heavy on editing this time, so please tell me what do you think of it.

Enjoy!

Song list:
Iron Maiden - Running Free
Lordi - The Riff
Paul Stanley - Live to Win
George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone
The Pink Panther Theme Song
Edvard Grieg - Morning Mood
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Lindemann - Skills in Pills

1. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING PVP MOVIE I'VE EVER WATCHED.
2. I hate undead rogues.
3. Please make more.

Damn dude, that was awesome! Nice gameplay, funny clips, great editing. Solid 10/10 :laugh:

Thanks for kind words, everyone :biggrin:

how do you make a youtube to not ban your music?
Uh, I dunno. My vids get flagged with copyrighted content and some can't be viewed in Germany, but I've yet to have any of them muted or deleted. It's probably depends on the copyright holder.

its awesome.

You got me exactly where you said WITNESS ME, so funny hahaha

-CURATOR(GOD).

edit: LAST SCENE IS MARVELLOUS.

Last edited:
Yeah, very entertaining video, well done.

Also, I went pretty heavy on editing this time, so please tell me what do you think of it.
It was very good, really liked the scene transitions with your rogue running over the screen and the pink panther thing. Just all the screen distortions towards the end annoyed me a bit, not a big fan of that.

Nice skills mate but the heck with that music(i had to mute it all the way). Also I think you cold've tryed to make it more grim and dark instead of childish and "funneh".
Try to watch it with this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cobtvBiazUI. I did it and felt a whole other thing. Might be just personal taste thou.

watched like a half of it.might come back xd

It was very good, really liked the scene transitions with your rogue running over the screen and the pink panther thing. Just all the screen distortions towards the end annoyed me a bit, not a big fan of that.

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I went a little bit wild with editing towards the end of the movie because of how fast-paced and energetic the last song was compared to the previous tracks, guess I might've overdone it a little bit :wink:

Nice skills mate but the heck with that music(i had to mute it all the way). Also I think you cold've tryed to make it more grim and dark instead of childish and "funneh".

Yeah sorry my man, i wanted to put this on repeat at first but then i realized there might be kids watching alright

not gonna lie when I read stv movie I assumed this was gonna be someone ganking lowbies for 15 mins

was a pleasant surprise, really nice

10/10 video, great stuff Vedun. Since you're only level 39 you can reroll np to K1 and pvp with us :D

Cool video!

And I thoroughly enjoyed watching a PvP video that didn't have some weird music kids listen to these days, or the same songs that were used in all of the movies in 2006. This, despite the fact it was UD male rogue video...and that one of the bands won the Eurovision contest.

10/10

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet.

Well... Ghostly = quality. No question there. Even if UD rogues should be banned.

Top Bottom