• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Giveaway test play

dzonibegood

So any of those players who were in for a giveaway around here somewhere? Can you tell us maybe how it was... Was it good/bad, awesome/pathetic???

Well one posted about his experience on Reddit. And I'm pretty sure there's a testers post in these forums but can't find it right now :/

If there's anyone with a spare key I'd love to receive one.
I'd make a thread in General Discussion about it and let people ask anything they want :)

If there's anyone with a spare key I'd love to receive one.
I'd make a thread in General Discussion about it and let people ask anything they want :)
Well there are no spare keys only way in is to ask chero to get in otherwise there is no "key" or smth like that...
Well one posted about his experience on Reddit. And I'm pretty sure there's a testers post in these forums but can't find it right now :/
Also for testers well one thing is when a tester tells you something and the other is when someone who just entered the server for the first time after another revamp... I'm wondering how does it look/feel like when you enter it does it fill "private" or does it really feel like vanilla. :)

Just ask what you want to know, sadly screenshot and video are not allowed :_( (but i can sneek some out )

Nice to see discussion about Kronos like this. I hope there will be some news about beta testing sooooon.
I'm a leader of Kronos fan-group in my country, and I feel uncomfortable when its member ask me for some news and I don't have any... And with a key I can get tons of news! :)
Give him a key..:D

Top Bottom