• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman glancing blow Enhancement shamans

Makoto

Have the glancing blow been fixed for Shamans on server. Been gone from server and it whas to low before.

the easiest method to check up on things are to try on ptr or search on twinhead...
and if you find out something that is not reported but its an existing issue then report it along with a source proving how its meant to function.

@Makoto The current glancing blow formula for mana user is lacking in data, so currently they are under the same formula as melee. If you have any information regarding the caster formula post it here https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=11730
Sorry i don't. What i heard ENhancement on the server were doning to small numbers of glancing before. That they don't were on the same as melee. But if Enhancement have same formula as melee thats good.

you can test it out on ptr if you are in doubt but personally i never noticed it being weak at all and i have been playing shaman melee for quite awhile.

i leveled a shaman this last month
didnt notice any such issue at any level with any weapon

Top Bottom