• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

GM support

costy

Authorized
We all expect a big flow of players in the moment of server release so i want to ask if Twinstar will boost the number of Game Masters for Kronos server. There might be situations when a bug fix will come after some days or other unpredictable things that may need a GM intervention.
Any news in this direction?
Also what is the plan for some "custom events" directed by GM's. I personally don't enjoy them at all, but if the public demands them i can't say VETO.

Yeah and so does not having to pay subscription fees every month. Kronos gief blizzlike!

It also lessens immersion, nostalgia, and the feeling of actually playing wow as it was back in the day.

don't worry, of course we have plans to recruit more Game Masters. When we know our launch date, we will also be looking specifically for Game Masters.

as far as special events go .... so far no plans for them !

hopefully there will be severe punishments for people abusing reports, for reasons like (but not limited to: butthurt from getting ganked in contested areas

Hopefully custom events will be out of the picture, I would only abide to something like that for maybe a server anniversary, something very significant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom