• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gnomes/dwarves, come here

Jespeer

If u wish to get to level 6 asap when the server launches, add me on skype: ryssjeppe. We're looking for 2 players to join us. Mages, and also warlocks are welcome.

Do you mean 60? Or are you thinking that it's gonna be hectic and the starter zone will be full and you will need a group to tag the mobs or get the spawns?

As I understand it, the rates increase in proportion to the number of toons in the Zone. So the lessened group XP may actually hinder you if everyone can continue just as quickly as you can.

Edit: Granted you would save time but you would just have to grind during your saved time to get to 6 because I find you only get to 6 before leaving the starting area by doing a bit of grinding anyway. The quest XP is never enough if done as efficiently as possible.

Last edited:
Probably just wanting to get out of the starting area asap, to get ahead of the curve. And grinding in a 5man is, because of the 1.4 xp multiplier, the fastest way.

Even with the group miltiplier you will get less EP overall. Solo is the fastest way to 60.

Top Bottom