• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gnomish Engineering as horde

Oidd

Authorized
At level 40 and engineering at 225 as horde i can't get the quest to start gnomish engineering.
Undercity NPC only gives me Goblin quest and Ratchet neutral NPC sends me to Ironforge....
Any ideas?

EvpebWn.jpg

Qu2CG3H.jpg

This has already been reported for alliance side, and as you can see, got fixed today :smile: But sadly, there's no report for the horde counterpart. Maybe you can do the report instead of posting it here, which btw you shouldn't :wink:

Maybe you can do the report instead of posting it here, which btw you shouldn't :wink:

I didnt know whether this was a bug or not. Was wondering if maybe it was some other NPC giving that quest or there were different level requirements so figured to ask around. Thanks for the info anyway.
(If this thread shoudln't be here for any reason, forum moderators are obviously free to remove it.)

Last edited:
I didnt know whether this was a bug or not. Was wondering if maybe it was some other NPC giving that quest or there were different level requirements so figured to ask around. Thanks for the info anyway.
(If this thread shoudln't be here for any reason, forum moderators are obviously free to remove it.)

That's cool man, you were not obligated to know that. Just for advice, doing a little search on the bugtracker can always give you a hint of how things should work :wink:

Top Bottom