• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gold Help

Buckshot

Whats some good tips to make gold? literally i have 300 mining and im a 60 hunter and i know the standard ways of making gold with grinding.

but im hoping for something which is alittle less soul draining and maybe slightly qucker?

thanks!

Playing the AH (buying low, selling high), but only a few people can be successful at it to make lots of gold from it.

^^ this,

but considering the population, there is no much space for casual AH player.
I't not like on retail that every casual can earn 5-10k a week from just item flipping on AH.

Grind Arcane Crystals, and Guardian Stones, try your luck with Golden Pearls farming.

Whats some good tips to make gold? literally i have 300 mining and im a 60 hunter and i know the standard ways of making gold with grinding.

but im hoping for something which is alittle less soul draining and maybe slightly qucker?

thanks!
Smack face into Rich Thorium Veins, loot Arcane Crystals, throw them on the AH, £££££'s

There's usually one on the mountains behind Haleh in Winterspring, for starters

Top Bottom