• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Good place to aoe grind at lvl 31?

FayWrey

Is it just me or is this server too overly populated for a mage to aoe grind?

So I'm level 31 and finished all the quest in Duskwood. I was planning on sticking around to 32 grinding on the worgen, but there's just too many people doing them for quests. Does anyone know of a good place in the low 30s that is good for aoe grinding that's NOT in duskwood and that might possibly not be over run with noobs farming for quests?

Yes, it's way too overpopulated to AoE grind. I tried at 24, 28, 35 and 41; every spot I would go to would either have other players killing the mobs, or another Mage already AoE grinding.

THanks Got!, guess I'll respec and focus on getting nuking gear with spell power then. At this rate I could have hit at least 50 already. :p

Yep, stack spell power (Frozen Wrath) gear, respec Frostbite/Shatter/Ice Shards, and have fun soloing elite mobs!

Top Bottom