• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Grammatical errors in Kronos welcome text

Captem

Not really worthy of a thread and kinda nitpicky, but I noticed the welcome text players are met with when they log into Kronos had some grammatical errors. It says "Welcome to most advanced vanilla realm Kronos. Kronos is now public test realm and release date is set to 28.03.15. Enjoy your stay."

To make it seem more professional, maybe it should be changed to something like this:

"Welcome to Kronos, arguably the most advanced vanilla server in the world. Kronos is now in open beta, and the release date is set to 28.03.15. Enjoy your stay."

Not really worthy of a thread and kinda nitpicky, but I noticed the welcome text players are met with when they log into Kronos had some grammatical errors. It says "Welcome to most advanced vanilla realm Kronos. Kronos is now public test realm and release date is set to 28.03.15. Enjoy your stay."

To make it seem more professional, maybe it should be changed to something like this:

"Welcome to Kronos, arguably the most advanced vanilla server in the world. Kronos is now in open beta, and the release date is set to 28.03.15. Enjoy your stay."

The only error was missing the ,,the,, in the MOTD. I already fixed that.

WE changed it a bit to fulfill both sides needs.

Thanks for the report

PS: Kronos team has nothin to do with that. I just wanted to change the old Kronos one to something more actual, so its my fault.

PS2: Enjoy your stay a have and great night

Nice, thanks. Having a great time testing the server. also, awesome that u take the time to fix small things like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom