• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Green Dragon Mail Set

wetterfrosch

Hello,

i am planning to play an resto sham. On my research for bis pre Raid i found the Green Dragon Set. The Items alone a crap, but the Set Bonus 3/3 surprised me.
Can finally all that Spirit on T1 and T2 make a sence?

1516182922860.png

Looks like the Priest and Druid Talent Bonus

1516182980929.png1516183014900.png

or should i try to get

1516183130758.png1516183167201.png1516183191217.png

this can also be interesting for Holy Palas.

Is Anyone using this set or have experience with it?

those 3 are really weak (if i am not mistaken they only have spirit, very little stamina and NR, no +heal/int/mp5) and most probably you do not have that much spirit as shaman to make use of that mana regeneration compared to priests/druids

go with as much mp5 as possible as shaman

Nice find there. In the end it all comes down to hoe much these 15% actually are.
I recommend trying out the following on the ptr: equip standard preraid BIS gear and spam lesser healing wave ubtil you are oom ans count how much spells you were able to cast. Now do the same with the green set on. In case you got the same amount try lower rank since it increases the total time spent casting. This might give you an.idea if it is worth.

Top Bottom