• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Grounding totem bug... raise the issue

Virtago

Hello fellow shaman, I would like to refer you to bug post #2847 and post #8239.

So grounding totem isn't properly absorbing freezing trap from a hunter like it should be. This is a bug and any of you long time shaman know it is. in Post #2847 it was marked as 'fixed' even though it was not and there is plenty of information on the post backing it up from numerous shaman that its bugged on here. We need to make this issue aware of how it is suppose to properly work since its a hugeeeeeeee bug in pvp. Please refer to my new post on the vanilla bug reports which is bug issue #8239 and also post and read up on issue #2847. You can find the post by searching grounding totem spell on the bug reports. Thank you for the read.

find proof that it should do what you're saying. dont know which bugged server you're coming from but afaik it works absolutely correct here:yes:

many shaman totems are bugged in funny ways.

grounding totem is supposed to absorb freeze trap for example

tremor totem only breaks mind control in a duel and no where else

many totems on the other hand wont work in duels if you are partied

some totems are being effected by line of sight

etc

i never played any wow beyond season 1 of bc arena and never played private servers before this server.

Grounding totem absorbing freeze teap should work now

Gesendet von meinem LG-D620 mit Tapatalk

Hello guys,

Does the grounding totem have a 1-2 seconds delay? on Nost that was a huge problem playing shamans, the fact that after you place your grounding totem the enemy can still counterspell you!

Top Bottom