• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other GUIDE: Buffs for endgame 40-man PvE, v.1.12

Bandobras

Hi,

I am Bandobras, and during vanilla I made a guide for buffs used for endgame raiding. The entire guide is about 150 000 signs, and this forum takes 30 000 per post max. This means that I had to use placeholder posts to complete the guide, which I did not figure out how to do (could only place another post if I replied to another post in between; otherwise I was just editing/adding to my previous post). Noobish of me I suppose, but perhaps this is an intended limitation on this forum. :)

Therefore, I posted it on my guild forum and give you the link instead:

http://www.coldforged.no/forum/showthread.php?20948-GUIDE-Buffs-for-endgame-40-man-PvE-v-1-12

If you notice any errors, additions etc, please post those comments here instead of on my guild forum.

Sincerely,
Bandobras of old Al'akir, EU

That's a nice collection, though I doubt many people will read through it all.

After scimming through it and with some use of ctrl+f I notice you don't mention Restorative Potions though.

You also don't mention the Darkmoon Faire buffs or the Onyxia/Nefarian head buffs, even though you mention both the ZG heart buff and Rend head buff.

That's a nice collection, though I doubt many people will read through it all.

After scimming through it and with some use of ctrl+f I notice you don't mention Restorative Potions though.

You also don't mention the Darkmoon Faire buffs or the Onyxia/Nefarian head buffs, even though you mention both the ZG heart buff and Rend head buff.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Sayge buffs are in. Perhaps there are more DMF buffs which were available in vanilla or is added to Kronos? Please enlighten me :)

The dragonslayer buffs for horde and ally shoul be covered though. Rallying cry of the dragonslayer, and the horde equivalent. Or have I missed something?

Restorative pots might be added, thanks for the tip.

The guide is not designed to be read in its entirety. Veteran raiders usually know all there is for their class. But one can check the guide sections for ones raid role to see if there are things one were unaware of.

Also, it was made in 2006, when raiding started to be more common and ppl struggled with heals, tanking and dps. This is domething I made to give awareness to my guildmates and it developed from there. So ppl new to raiding / guilds who need to teach people how to push raid progress will probably benefit the most.

The point was also to gather all in one place as well as explain how to aquire certain things through quests etc (it is a jungle and loads of things available, making it difficult to navigate and have the overview.

Sounds like you allready know what you need, which also makes your input interesting :)

Added Restorative Potion. Thanks for the tip :). Hopefully the info I have gathered from researching this and which I have put into the guide is correct.

Top Bottom