• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Guildbanks vs Tons of Bank-characters

Bartz

Topic tells preaty much all.
What you people think?
Imo Guildbanks would be a great thing to add, it wont break 'Vanilla Spirit'.
Guess its better than tons of accounts+characters with bags.

(couldn't find topic about it, if theres any, link me and i shut this one down)

One of the main reasons why people flock to Kronos is to endeavour into a surreal and as realistic as possible vanilla experience. Not only is it difficult to add, there isn't much reason to -- atleast, in my opinion.

Last edited:
While it may be worth to be discussed, the effort to implement it is just too high to justify the slight advantages.

Just go play TBC/WoTLk or some of the other expansions... cant understand these people that want to change vanilla WoW. Its great just as it is, because its different from the rest of them.

well first off as said its a feature belonging to TBC and later expansions, and even if they wanted to add it then it would be hard and require quite a lot of work also with adding the art and mechanics in the bank rooms so you can click the vault, but also permissions.

and if you played TBC or later you would also know that people where likely to steal from the bank and jump to the next guild so i dont think it would make that many go from multi-character banking.

great idea but there is much that comes before it and it wouldn't make much of a difference

Stuff you can tweak without "breaking the vanilla experience" would be the 10g respect cap, or something similar. Adding a whole new feature does not feel authentic. Either way, you can literally have accounts that are dedicated for banking needs, without paying extra sub. This for me does not break the immersion.

Top Bottom