• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Guilds to avoid and why.

CriticalStrike

Hello everyone,

I have been playing wow classic on the Kronos 3 realm, from September 2018, was a 60 by the end of November 2018.

If you are a troll, this guild is going to be the BEST guild for you, as you will encounter many likeminded individuals that will troll the living daylights out of you. The guild in question is called "Arcanum". If you are not interested in serious raiding, in serious PVP, and all you want to do is troll people, hey who am I to judge. This is the guild for you !

The other guild I would like to talk about is "Kindred", for which I was a member for over 6 months. The leader of the guild "Astoryofus" even though genuinely friendly is the most dishonest person I have ever met. If he makes you a promise or gives you his word, be sure to take it with 1000 grams of salt on top, as it literally means nothing to him. I have been burned by this and instead of going into a lot of detail, I am just warning you. If you ever want trustworthiness and honor to be a thing, with this Guild Leader you will find none. So join at your own risk, and keep in mind, whatever the Guild Leader says = 0, he is a liar and he will keep lying through his teeth, even if he secretly doesn't like you. As in, if he hates your guts, just for being who you are, he will tolerate you, just so that his goal is achieved and then be ready to get a big "FU" when it comes to him keeping his promise.

Best of luck out there.

the guild "Rusticated" must be avoid. i went dungeon with 4 of them and i was tank. they constantly didnt let me pull and called me trash tank because i cannot keep aggro. lol

Top Bottom