• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde [H/A] Oceania (GMT+8 - GMT+12)

ffaxu

Hello fellow Australians, New Zealanders, Pilipinos, Singaporeans, Malays, Indonesians and all other peoples living in GMT+8 to GMT+12!

How many of you are planning to play on this server?

From past private server experience I'm assuming our numbers aren't going to be very high so let's start getting organised now to make sure we will be able to raid when the server opens!

The intention is the form ONE guild for all of us (assuming there are less than ~100-120 of us) so that the number of active players will always be sufficient to play the game (and *gasp* maybe even compete for kills)!

The priority is player numbers right now. Class balance and faction choice can be decided later (I'm going to assume you are all intelligent and that we won't end up with 40 rogues).

If you're a player from GMT+8 to GMT+12 come join our subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/oceaniakronos/

Last edited:
A couple mates of mine are interested in this server (also myself), it's a nice idea! really, but I don't think there will be enough OCE players on the same faction (realistically Kiwis and Australians- due to language barriers) to form an OCE guild that is able to PvE or PvP.

Regardless of the above..+1!

You have a large English speaking community in Singapore, Malaysia etc. you know?

Plus all the expats (such as myself :)) living in South East Asia. GMT +8 here (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)

Edit: Horde !

Pardon my ignorance, I just looked up the statistics for English speakers for some OCE countries. Most higher than I thought it would be (some ~52%)

I don't think there will be enough OCE players on the same faction...to form an OCE guild that is able to PvE or PvP.

I agree that it's going to be a challenge. This is precisely why I think it's so important to organise ourselves ahead of release to play together and get the rudimentary activities going (dungeons, world PvP, etc). It's going to be much easier to attract more players (both new friends and old) in our timezone if they have hope that they will be able to raid and/or PvP at 60.

Last edited:
Top Bottom